Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 32 !!

Postby rekoons

should be no problem for trump, he has won all of their 7 meetings with an overall framescore of 28 - 3 including 4 whitewashes...

error: 6-1 with 24 - 7 framescore
Last edited by rekoons on 15 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

rekoons wrote:should be no problem for trump, he has won all of their 7 meetings with an overall framescore of 28 - 3 including 4 whitewashes...

Brecel has won against Trump, namely 4-0 at the CoC last year in less than an hour.

Postby QSM

rekoons wrote:should be no problem for trump, he has won all of their 7 meetings with an overall framescore of 28 - 3 including 4 whitewashes...

error: 6-1 with 24 - 7 framescore

I remember Brecel stuffing Trump 4-0 at the CoC last year.

Postby Andre147

ROS and Selby just two matches away now from a possible meeting... but in some tournaments since their UK Final this has happened and one of them lost, so by no means garanteed...

but the draw isnt bad for both.

Postby LC

hendry_fan wrote:I actually played yesterday,it was the first time i picked up a cue for about 3 months.

I played the 2nd best player in my club,we played 8 frames and guess what the score ended up?.

I will hazard that he romped home 8 nil?

I'm pretty, pretty, pretty good thank you Mr HF sir.

The break was 26. A peach. As soon as I get in the 20s I get a bit excited though. Duh. As king of the mindset, I really shouldn't be admitting to this!

Great to read that your doin prettyx3 good.

You hit a 26!,very well done! :hatoff: ,Jeez!,i,d be one hell of a happy bunny if i could even hit a 20+ again,my highest break this year is still a 22,mind you i,ve only played about 40 frames this year so far and i,ve mostly played against the guy i played yesterday=(the 2nd best player in my club). :-D

Your 8-0 romping prediction was,nt far off. <laugh>

He went 7-0 in front,in the final frame i gave every shot a pint of blood to stop the whitewash and it paid off as i ended up winning it 57-56. :happy:

My highest break was 16. :win:

I fully know the feeling about getting into the 20,s zone,i get very excited and if i have the chance of breakin the 30+ barrier,i more often than not blow it.

My top three highest breaks of all time so far have been a 63,51 and a 43,but i shot all o them when i was in my prime about 20 years ago. <laugh>

As far as 30+ers are concerned,well i have,nt had many of them in my lonnnnnnnnng carreer,in fact i,ve only had about 10. :roll:

I,ve knocked in bucketfulls of 20+ers though. :happy:

It was a wuuuunderfull feeling knockin in those BIG breaks though,it,s even better than sex. ;-) :-D

My highest break last year ended up being 31.

Misses a thin black for 50, on Sunday and with 49 my highest break was gutted, I’ve been close about 6 times this year and every time I get nervous and choke lol did get a 46 break which involved 9 reds with low value colours which I class as my best break

Postby Dan-cat

That's a tough one LC, I missed a blue for 40 recently, totally gettable shot, the guy I was playing was jumping around in front of the shot and running round the table saying 'oh wow Dan you are playing so well'

He was doing a bucking Wenbo on me wasn't he. Got hustled. Gaaah

Postby LC

Dan-cat wrote:That's a tough one LC, I missed a blue for 40 recently, totally gettable shot, the guy I was playing was jumping around in front of the shot and running round the table saying 'oh wow Dan you are playing so well'

He was doing a bucking Wenbo on me wasn't he. Got hustled. Gaaah

Pocket lurking as I call it is my pet hate! Snooker is tough enough so any little thing can put me off, so hanging right next to a pocket expecting me to put a colour irritates the hell out of me lol

Postby hendry_fan

LC wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:I actually played yesterday,it was the first time i picked up a cue for about 3 months.

I played the 2nd best player in my club,we played 8 frames and guess what the score ended up?.

The break was 26. A peach. As soon as I get in the 20s I get a bit excited though. Duh. As king of the mindset, I really shouldn't be admitting to this!

You hit a 26!,very well done! :hatoff: ,Jeez!,i,d be one hell of a happy bunny if i could even hit a 20+ again,my highest break this year is still a 22,mind you i,ve only played about 40 frames this year so far and i,ve mostly played against the guy i played yesterday=(the 2nd best player in my club).

Your 8-0 romping prediction was,nt far off.

He went 7-0 in front,in the final frame i gave every shot a pint of blood to stop the whitewash and it paid off as i ended up winning it 57-56.

My highest break was 16.

I fully know the feeling about getting into the 20,s zone,i get very excited and if i have the chance of breakin the 30+ barrier,i more often than not blow it.

My top three highest breaks of all time so far have been a 63,51 and a 43,but i shot all o them when i was in my prime about 20 years ago.

As far as 30+ers are concerned,well i have,nt had many of them in my lonnnnnnnnng carreer,in fact i,ve only had about 10. :roll:

I,ve knocked in bucketfulls of 20+ers though.

It was a wuuuunderfull feeling knockin in those BIG breaks though,it,s even better than sex.

Misses a thin black for 50, on Sunday and with 49 my highest break was gutted, I’ve been close about 6 times this year and every time I get nervous and choke lol did get a 46 break which involved 9 reds with low value colours which I class as my best break

I,m very sorry to hear that LC!,i,m sure you,ll break that 50+ barrier sometime!.

That 46 which involved the 9 reds n low value colours sounds brilliant!. :hatoff:

I,ve only ever broken the 40+ barrier 4 times.

As i wrote,i once hit a 63,51,43,the fourth one i knocked in was a 41.

If i had a tough,difficult pot,like eg the thin black you had to be able to continue the break,then you could say,oh well,i had a toughie,or one might not even have a chance to be able to continue the break as one might not even have a pot to go for,but the thing is,i can recall that in all of those breaks,i had an easyish pot to be able to continue them,but like you stated,i also got nervous and choked those chances. :wild: >-(

I probably won,t ever break the 40+ barrier ever again,especially cause i just don,t play often enough,i,ve become a lazy git,i rather put my feet up and watch snooker on the tv/internet stream,read n comment on here these days. :-)

That guy who i mentioned earlier who romped me 7-1,his highest break is 99!. :dizzy:

He knocks in a lot of 30+ers-50+ers,he,s knocked in <only> a handful above that,so his 99 was an absolute one off.

He plays about 5 times a week and his still a young gun,so he might make a 100+ sometime. :happy: :-D

Postby LC

hendry_fan wrote:
LC wrote:

You hit a 26!,very well done! :hatoff: ,Jeez!,i,d be one hell of a happy bunny if i could even hit a 20+ again,my highest break this year is still a 22,mind you i,ve only played about 40 frames this year so far and i,ve mostly played against the guy i played yesterday=(the 2nd best player in my club).

Your 8-0 romping prediction was,nt far off.

He went 7-0 in front,in the final frame i gave every shot a pint of blood to stop the whitewash and it paid off as i ended up winning it 57-56.

My highest break was 16.

My top three highest breaks of all time so far have been a 63,51 and a 43,but i shot all o them when i was in my prime about 20 years ago.

I,ve knocked in bucketfulls of 20+ers though.

It was a wuuuunderfull feeling knockin in those BIG breaks though,it,s even better than sex.

I,m very sorry to hear that LC!,i,m sure you,ll break that 50+ barrier sometime!.

That 46 which involved the 9 reds n low value colours sounds brilliant!. :hatoff:

I,ve only ever broken the 40+ barrier 4 times.

As i wrote,i once hit a 63,51,43,the fourth one i knocked in was a 41.

If i had a tough,difficult pot,like eg the thin black you had to be able to continue the break,then you could say,oh well,i had a toughie,or one might not even have a chance to be able to continue the break as one might not even have a pot to go for,but the thing is,i can recall that in all of those breaks,i had an easyish pot to be able to continue them,but like you stated,i also got nervous and choked those chances. :wild: >-(

I probably won,t ever break the 40+ barrier ever again,especially cause i just don,t play often enough,i,ve become a lazy git,i rather put my feet up and watch snooker on the tv/internet stream,read n comment on here these days. :-)

That guy who i mentioned earlier who romped me 7-1,his highest break is 99!. :dizzy:

He knocks in a lot of 30+ers-50+ers,he,s knocked in <only> a handful above that,so his 99 was an absolute one off.

He plays about 5 times a week and his still a young gun,so he might make a 100+ sometime. :happy: :-D

I was on the easiest red if the black had gone in! So was even more of a sickerner,