Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 128 !!

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:Walkers average shot time is close to 36 seconds. From what I've seen his AST was over 30 in each match this season. So he must have got some warning then?

It was just listed as late 20s. 28 I think it was.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:Lines wins 4-2.

The 1 million dream didnt last long did it lol... first match and BinghM already out. Even ROS did better last year.

I'm glad someone else was watching!

That was a bit of a chore of a match.

Postby Wildey

Gutted for Kyren.

dont understand why he had to play today to be honest he was traveling from coventry today he could have done with chilling today then play tomorrow Liang Wenbo has pulled out he could have played tomorrow at 10am

Postby LC

Yeah just seen the end to Wilson’s match, Walker is methodical shall we say, it’s awful to watch, Wilson must feel dreadful if he’d potted that red at 9-8 up things would no doubt be so different, the last 24 hours have been a bit of a kick in the teeth for him, let’s see if that mental strength people believe he has, works out in the UK champs!!

Postby Andre147

How can you expect a player to prepare properly with less than 24 hours between events?

Kyren should make a complaint to the tournament director and Hearn, no way thia should have been allowed. I'm sure other players who were already in Belfast wouldnt have minded having their match a day earlier.

This will probably be to no good though... Hearn will come out with his usual "brutal snooker" nonsense...

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:How can you expect a player to prepare properly with less than 24 hours between events?.

This is what Ronnie was complaining about on Twitter.

For once, he has a point.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Andre147 wrote:How can you expect a player to prepare properly with less than 24 hours between events?.

BAN! Implied negative comment on Ronnie.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:Did he admit to playing rubbish after?

Did the Irish crowd boo him?

What is the forum's opinion on this brutally important issue?

I will re watch it tonight with my sound analysis software. I think I heard a sigh from a Lee Walker fan.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

BAN! Implied negative comment on Ronnie.

I think he cheated once.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Did he admit to playing rubbish after?

Did the Irish crowd boo him?

What is the forum's opinion on this brutally important issue?

I will re watch it tonight with my sound analysis software. I think I heard a sigh from a Lee Walker fan.

Hearn needs to find this fan.

#nameandshame