Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 128 !!

Postby hendry_fan

Well thats brilliant innit.

I was just about to write that all the Scots who played today lost,but i then saw that Sharav won his match 4-3 against Yuan. :-)

Higgins was drivvvvvel tonight in all depts of the game,he fully deserved to lose.

Congrats to Rory,he played well and pulled out a good few crackin pots. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:The draw has opened up nicely for ROS after Higgo's exit. :-)

Forget it. The second we think he has an easy draw, he bottles it up.

Postby Drew1404

Wow, a little under the radar but Zhou Yuelong beat lukas kleckers 4-1 with an 80+ followed by three centuries in a row, all with a 19 second average shot time. Not sure if hes changed something in his game and hes sped up or that this is just a fluke result. In those three century frames kleckers didnt pot a ball. Zhou sort of dropped down out of sight for a while, we knew he was talented but thats some pretty heavy scoring, will be interesting to see if he can keep that up. As far as the other chinese youngsters go, Honghao beat Haotian 4-2, Xintong lost to daniel wells 4-1, and Yuan Sijun is also through after winning 4-1 against Jamie Clarke.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Andre147 wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:The draw has opened up nicely for ROS after Higgo's exit. :-)

Forget it. The second we think he has an easy draw, he bottles it up.

Ronnie, Ronnie, he's the one, if he can't do it, no one can. :win:
He's gonna win this I say. That is an expression out of SF's vocabulary. You heard it here first. <cool>

Postby TheRocket

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie was joking on Twitter and said he might play this tournament left handed...

I'd like to see him making a century only playing left handed. There was one he made against Carter at the World Championship but he played a few shots right handed there.

Postby Wildey

they couldn't have met until the final anyway

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ronnie was joking on Twitter and said he might play this tournament left handed...

Was that our Andre who asked him the question?

I also notice Ronnie's been chirping away at Hearn all day lol.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:

Ronnie has blocked me on twitter he likes to be honesty himself however not got the balls to take it.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Drew1404 wrote:Wow, a little under the radar but Zhou Yuelong beat lukas kleckers 4-1 with an 80+ followed by three centuries in a row, all with a 19 second average shot time. Not sure if hes changed something in his game and hes sped up or that this is just a fluke result. In those three century frames kleckers didnt pot a ball. Zhou sort of dropped down out of sight for a while, we knew he was talented but thats some pretty heavy scoring, will be interesting to see if he can keep that up. As far as the other chinese youngsters go, Honghao beat Haotian 4-2, Xintong lost to daniel wells 4-1, and Yuan Sijun is also through after winning 4-1 against Jamie Clarke.

I rate Zhou highly. Saw him play last season and he reminded me of Jimmy White.

Luo and Zhao are very exciting players IMO

Postby Badsnookerplayer

hendry_fan wrote:Well thats brilliant innit.

I was just about to write that all the Scots who played today lost,but i then saw that Sharav won his match 4-3 against Yuan. :-)

Higgins was drivvvvvel tonight in all depts of the game,he fully deserved to lose.

Congrats to Rory,he played well and pulled out a good few crackin pots. <ok>

Evening HF.
On the plus side, Eden is fighting reasonably well to keep his place on the tour

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Ronnie has blocked me on twitter he likes to be honesty himself however not got the balls to take it.

Yes, your problem is you're abit too honest. Diplomacy was never your strong suit, was it lol.

Postby Wildey

buck me Ronnie said He don’t pay me nish, I earn my wage, and if the sport had more forward thinking people running it, I’d be earning a bigger wage no disrespect but he has zero business sense if he had with his talent and pulling power Snooker shouldn't have needed Barry Hearn to come on board....back in the day when there was 6 events he could have backed the Altium but he backed the WPBSA and we ended up with 6 events....just how forward thinking was he.