Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Semi Finals !!

Postby LC

O’Sullivans level over the last year has been has been of course very high, but he’s still capable of a catastrophic collapse of form like against Davis the other week and slessor twice, so it’s never a formality

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:Allen’s scoring is a lot better than it used to be. That’s the big difference in his game now.

Allen has always been a good scorer now hes becoming consistent scorer.

Let's not get carried away though.

It's been like this for about two weeks, I don't think we can call it consistent just yet. Let's see if it continues until Christmas, then we may have an idea.

What has that to do with anything hes always been a good scorer his problem is getting in hes not the best long potter and if you miss them then you struggle

What do you mean what does it have to do with anything? You said he's becoming a consistent scorer.

I'm saying that two weeks of strong scoring doesn't mean he's becoming a consistent scorer long term, it just means he's in good form.

Postby Chalk McHugh

I suspect Ronnie is happy with tonights result. I'm sure he wasn't too bothered either way but Allen has given him a bad beating in the not so distant past. I feel Ronnie will be too classy and street smart for Wilson and i expect a fairly run of the mill victory, maybe 10-6 or 10-7. Come on Rocket!!

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:I expect Ronnie to destroy Wilson.

Wilsons only hope is if Ronnies level drops like it did against Murphy in last years final. And even then it'd be a very close match.

Thats the main difference isnt it...

If ROS level drops, he loses but with a close match... if Kyren's drops it will be a hammering.

Mind you, at the English Open Final ROS would have destroyed any player.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I expect Ronnie to destroy Wilson.

Wilsons only hope is if Ronnies level drops like it did against Murphy in last years final. And even then it'd be a very close match.

Ronnie is very good in non-ranking events

This season yes.

And he didnt do too bad in the only ranker he entered did he...