Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Group 3 !!

Postby Alex0paul

It would be crackers if the Champion of Champions had come from the winners of the Indian Open, Gibraltar Open and PHC in consecutive years.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Thought this was going to be a close match with Judd showing his quality. <doh>

#DennisTaylor

Has Dennis seen either of them play?

Only on the golf course.

Postby eraserhead

Brilliant yellow seals the match for Wilson. Can see Wilson stopping Judd from winning big events in the future based on their recent meetings. Judd a spectator most of the match.

Postby Andre147

Trump loses 6-1.

4th time he loses to Wilson this year alone. Clearly he doesn't like playing him.

Dominant performance from Kyren. Lovely to watch.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:Brilliant yellow seals the match for Wilson. Can see Wilson stopping Judd from winning big events in the future based on their recent meetings. Judd a spectator most of the match.

Stopped Judd winning the Shanghai Final and maybe winning the Masters. His biggest wins over Judd those 2.

Postby eraserhead

Andre147 wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Brilliant yellow seals the match for Wilson. Can see Wilson stopping Judd from winning big events in the future based on their recent meetings. Judd a spectator most of the match.

Stopped Judd winning the Shanghai Final and maybe winning the Masters. His biggest wins over Judd those 2.

Exactly. Kyren masters finalist and world semi finalist, if he keeps getting to these stages Judd better find an answer.

Postby Pink Ball

Morning, chaps.

I’ve been posting very little of late as the wife has been going through a hard time, some of you were already aware of that, and I will be offline for a while yet. But the situation is improving and hope to get back here soon. But priorities are priorities.

I have received some very nice PMs and I very much appreciate it.

PS Selbo has no willy.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:Morning, chaps.

I’ve been posting very little of late as the wife has been going through a hard time, some of you were already aware of that, and I will be offline for a while yet. But the situation is improving and hope to get back here soon. But priorities are priorities.

PS Selbo has no willy.

Don't give a rubbish.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:

PS Selbo has no willy.

Don't give a rubbish.

Is it cos I is Irish?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

PS Selbo has no willy.

Good to see you post PB
Hope to see you back soon

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:I missed the match. Kyren played well?

Hi Iranu

I found it a disappointing match as I wanted to see a good tussle. Kyren played very well but Judd had some bad luck against him and never got near the form we know he can show.

I feel that the game misses a top-form Judd.

Kyren fully deserved the win

Postby Andre147

Even though I dont like Judd and aint bothered when he loses, fact is when he's playing really well he's a joy to watch.

But he needs to sort out some things in his game, namely his sighting, plua having someone like Steve Peters in his corner would do him the world of good.

Problem for Trump is he's too full of himself and thinks he doesnt need this. This is one of the reasons I dont like him.

Even the true greats of the game have had different coaches.

Postby Wildey

Problem for Judd isnt in the head its Technique he cues accross everything and if his timming is just a millimeter out he will miss absalutly anything.

Hes young so re inventing his game isnt out of the question but is he prepared to do that it might take him a few years and his ranking dropping fast is it worth it for him? considering hes World no 5 and earning a good living even with the flows in his game.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:I missed the match. Kyren played well?

Hi Iranu

I found it a disappointing match as I wanted to see a good tussle. Kyren played very well but Judd had some bad luck against him and never got near the form we know he can show.

I feel that the game misses a top-form Judd.

Kyren fully deserved the win

<ok> thanks

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Watched the match on short form on YouTube. Which made Kyren’s play bearable.

It wasn't unbearable yesterday, really.

He did play pretty well.

Though I did miss the last frame.

Postby Andre147

Some don't like Kyren because he takes his time, not slow, but is always very methodical and always plays at the same pace.

I enjoy his game very much, of the young talents he's by far the best out there.

Postby Dan-cat

Andre147 wrote:Some don't like Kyren because he takes his time, not slow, but is always very methodical and always plays at the same pace.

I enjoy his game very much, of the young talents he's by far the best out there.

I wish he didn't practice with Ebdon.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Some don't like Kyren because he takes his time, not slow, but is always very methodical and always plays at the same pace.

Yesterday he was faster than Judd but ofcourse he seemed always at the table potting balls which does quicken your pace.

Thing is some have got a bee in their bonet about playing quick.

my question is "is Ronnie O'Sullivan a special player or not"

Some players try to live up to Ronnie try and copy him and for want of a better word buck it all up you got to play your own game and Kyren does that as was mentioned by McManus and Hendry his cueball control is rubbish and that slows his pace down always having to think about his next shot where as Ronnie can flow because he hardly plays a difficult shot when in full flow.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:

PS Selbo has no willy.

Don't give a rubbish.

Insensitive pin end.

Postby SnookerFan

I'm very worried about all of this. Does Selby really have no willy? :shock:

No, you know I'm joking Pinkball. I hope everything is alright. <ok>

Send me a PM on here, or Dookery to let us know how it goes.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

PS Selbo has no willy.

Don't give a rubbish.

Insensitive pin end.

Well I'm taking it as a positive that you're back on here chatting rubbish. It must mean the wife is doing better. Either that or this is some sort of weird coping mechanism.