Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Group 2 !!

Postby Iranu

Chalk McHugh wrote:Whats all that banging noise? Someone tell Smurf all the doughnuts are gone.

No he was just walking up some stairs.

Postby Iranu

Iranu wrote:Robbo-Allen rematch Thursday evening, with Robbo winning it. That's my prediction.

(So you can all look forward to a Selby-Hawkins 'group final')

:goodpost:

Postby Andre147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Does Wilson have any chance against Allen?

If this version of Allen turns up, then the obvious answer is no. :chuckle:

I predict a ROS vs Allen final.

Would be great wouldn't it...

they havent played that often, and all their matches are high quality affairs...

Even ROS getting hammered 6-1 at The Masters I enjoyed that match. It would be an incredible final should it happen.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:This round robin snooker is much more interesting than the usual flat format you usually get. Group snooker should be employed in all snooker events. It seems to work in football, cricket, and rugby. If you lose a group match in the group stages you can still make it through. I applaud World Snooker for introducing 'Group Stage' snooker.

They are not groups

Explain to me why they aren't groups. These groups of players that they group together. Are you trolling Baddy? Naughty Baddy!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:This round robin snooker is much more interesting than the usual flat format you usually get. Group snooker should be employed in all snooker events. It seems to work in football, cricket, and rugby. If you lose a group match in the group stages you can still make it through. I applaud World Snooker for introducing 'Group Stage' snooker.

They are not groups

Explain to me why they aren't groups. These groups of players that they group together. Are you trolling Baddy? Naughty Baddy!

They're last 16, and quarter finals.

The only thing that makes them a group is that they play them in an unusual order.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

They are not groups

Simple concept Dan.

In sport, a group consists of a number of teams all of whom player each other once. The best performing teams then (usually) progress to a knockout format.

I was not trolling and as a senior administrator I would expect better of you than hurling accusations .