Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Champion of Champions Group 2 !!

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:This round robin snooker is much more interesting than the usual flat format you usually get. Group snooker should be employed in all snooker events. It seems to work in football, cricket, and rugby. If you lose a group match in the group stages you can still make it through. I applaud World Snooker for introducing 'Group Stage' snooker.

Remember when they tried that with the Grand Prix?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet wrote:This round robin snooker is much more interesting than the usual flat format you usually get. Group snooker should be employed in all snooker events. It seems to work in football, cricket, and rugby. If you lose a group match in the group stages you can still make it through. I applaud World Snooker for introducing 'Group Stage' snooker.

They are not groups

Postby Iranu

The older I get, the more it always feels like Christmas has either just been, or is just around the corner.

It doesn't feel that long ago that The Beast from the East was wreaking havoc across the country.

Postby Iranu

Chalk McHugh wrote:ASDA in early with the Christmas ad. I'll get in the spirit on Dec 24. And wrap it up on the 26th.

"Get in the spirit" or "get on the spirits"?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Iranu wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:ASDA in early with the Christmas ad. I'll get in the spirit on Dec 24. And wrap it up on the 26th.

"Get in the spirit" or "get on the spirits"?

Bah humbug. I'll enjoy the two days but as for the ever increasing build up, no thanks very much.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:The older I get, the more it always feels like Christmas has either just been, or is just around the corner.

It doesn't feel that long ago that The Beast from the East was wreaking havoc across the country.

Tell me about it.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:The older I get, the more it always feels like Christmas has either just been, or is just around the corner.

Tell me about it.

It was an unusually freezing snap in UK and Ireland in late February-early March which brought countries to a standstill.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Tell me about it.

It was an unusually freezing snap in UK and Ireland in late February-early March which brought countries to a standstill.

rofl

Postby Dan-cat

+1

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:

+1

Yea, i've no problem with this format for a change.