Post a reply

Credit Risk Solutions UK Seniors Championship !

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th of October at The Bonus Arena, Hull

It seemed that The English Open Final was seniors event but Now is the turn of Senior players not on the main tour stil not sure How Jimmy White and Ken Doherty got in to this but they are here as is the 7 Times World Champion Stephen Hendry.

Jimmy White is defending the Title but who will win it this year?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Credit Risk Solutions UK Seniors Championship !

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:From Wikipedia;

"Poomjang's younger brother, Dechawat Poomjaeng, also became a snooker player, and was active on the main tour between 2011 and 2017."

Why are their surnames spelled differently?

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:From Wikipedia;

"Poomjang's younger brother, Dechawat Poomjaeng, also became a snooker player, and was active on the main tour between 2011 and 2017."

Why are their surnames spelled differently?

It's a traditional way of doing it in some Asian cultures, where adding the letter e to the name shows that you're the younger of the siblings. If females, the younger sibling usually has an a added somewhere...

No, I've made that up. I have no idea.

Postby Alex0paul

SteveJJ wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Boycott for Bagley

You will be following the Macau Masters instead?

If the People’s Champion is in it then of course

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Leo vs Hendo tonight

I promised my parents I'd go round theirs and watch the West Brom game tonight.

Should've Tivoed it. That sounds like a pretty good match, to be fair. Leo was only a pro last season. (Or is he still one?)

Why do we all have to have friends and loved ones? Can't we all just sit around and watch snooker? I hate having a life. <laugh>

Ps. That last bit was a joke.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:Apparently Poomjaeng's brother stamped on Jimmy White 3 nil. Did the wrong brother turn pro??

He was a Pro for 3 years in the early 2000s and infact reached the last 32 of the UK Championship in 2002 beating James Wattana 9-3 in the last 64 before losing 9-8 to Graeme Dott in the last 32.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:Igor is making a name for himself in these senior matches. He beat Leo!

Oh, jokes. Really?

Shelley Higgins on Twitter said that if Leo won the tournament, she'd "get her tits out".

Was kind of hoping he'd win. <laugh>