Post a reply

Re: BetVictor English Open Final-Mark Davis v Stuart Bingham

Postby Andre147

Will watch the final session later but from what I read at foul from Mavis at 6-4 up must have affected his game and confidence.

I think overall was a great tournament.. the quality was there, and Lou Honghao for me was the best thing in the tournament. I hope he fullfills his amazing potencial and not just a one off.

Postby Andre147

The highlights obviously include Honghao, Ronnie's and Thep's 147s, Trump making 3 consecutive centuries to win his match and Selby getting beat on the final black of a decider felt sweet lol...

The Ronnie foul incident was the lowpoint.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:How would it be if Carter had won this tournament and sat next to Ronnie right now? Shoulder to shoulder.

Ha ha.
I think they would be fine and adult. That's the thing with Ronnie - he can be a really nice and magnanimous bloke but occasionally he can't suppress the dolt.

Carter shoulder barged Ronnie.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheRocket wrote:How would it be if Carter had won this tournament and sat next to Ronnie right now? Shoulder to shoulder.

Ha ha.
I think they would be fine and adult. That's the thing with Ronnie - he can be a really nice and magnanimous bloke but occasionally he can't suppress the dolt.

I think you are joking - fair play to you.
Even Ronnie admitted he barged Ali.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Ha ha.

I think you are joking - fair play to you.
Even Ronnie admitted he barged Ali.

He said he decided to not move out of the way the second time ali went to shoulder barge him. Thats what it looked like to me as well.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, Bingham.

On for a million.

Will the Million count as ranking points?

I doubt it.

And not just because he won't win it.

only doubt it? <laugh> <laugh>

no it wont not even Barry Hearn is that stupid

Postby TheSaviour

But Mark Davis was the "real winner" of this as I have heard SB has been "rewarded". Never worth of it playing something what you are not. And never worth of it arguing this was my best effort when clearly it was not.

<snip> edited by Dan-cat

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:gizmo will work

And if it doesn't just talk to the hotel employees. One of them can surely get the door open.

They went home at 11, that was the point. There were no hotel employees after 11. Just me and my gizmo. rofl

Didn't matter. Was back at the hotel for 10:30pm.