Post a reply

Re: BetVictor English Open Semi Finals !

Postby Alex0paul

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I would love Mark to be level at the interval but it is unlikely.

You must be seething

Postby TheRocket

ROS looks very beatable today. Mavis wont get a better chance to get to the final. And yes, maybe yesterdays incident has an affect on ROS but that cant be an excuse.

The reality is his form has been erratic throughout the whole tournament. He missed sitters each match and his opponent have had at least 2 chances each frame. We saw what happened when the chinese guy took his chances yesterday but he couldn't keep up that level.

Postby SnookerFan

TheRocket wrote:ROS looks very beatable today. Mavis wont get a better chance to get to the final. And yes, maybe yesterdays incident has an affect on ROS but that cant be an excuse.

It isn't one.

Postby Iranu

I don't think I've ever seen Jimmy get one of those demonstrations right.

Considering they're played on a practice table he should be nailing them. :plane:

Postby Johnny Bravo

Chalk McHugh wrote:8 attempts and 8 failed shots for Jimmy at the break. Time filler nonsense.

From what I saw, Jim put too much side on the ball and too little stun. And he also positioned the cueball closer to the blue, ROS had it closer to the cushion.

Postby Andre147

Ronnie's in trouble big time...

Mavis well up for this...

Plus I think he made that foul with the rest in this match on purpose.. he saw the opportunity and maybe did it... dont know...

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:ROS looks very beatable today. Mavis wont get a better chance to get to the final. And yes, maybe yesterdays incident has an affect on ROS but that cant be an excuse.

The reality is his form has been erratic throughout the whole tournament. He missed sitters each match and his opponent have had at least 2 chances each frame. We saw what happened when the chinese guy took his chances yesterday but he couldn't keep up that level.

Yesterday may or may not have something to do with ROS playing poor.

Fact is Mavis is playing superb.

Postby Cloud Strife

Yesterday's antics was the best thing that could have happened for Davis regarding this match.

Ronnie looks forlorn. It's almost as if he's trying to atone for yesterday's mistake by playing crap on purpose today.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:Ronnie's in trouble big time...

Mavis well up for this...

Plus I think he made that foul with the rest in this match on purpose.. he saw the opportunity and maybe did it... dont know...

What do you mean?

Postby Dan-cat

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:8 attempts and 8 failed shots for Jimmy at the break. Time filler nonsense.

From what I saw, Jim put too much side on the ball and too little stun. And he also positioned the cueball closer to the blue, ROS had it closer to the cushion.

Bang on