Post a reply

Re: BetVictor English Open Last 16 !

Postby Iranu

I like this ref. No nonsense.

Judd seems to be having a lot of distractions during his breaks unlike Day.

Postby TheRocket

no one talking about Mags here but he should get to the semis easily now. 3:0 up against Zhou Yuelong and he'd play Noppon Saenkham in the quarters.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:"That wasn't so much a kick as an assault."

rofl

It was the biggest I have seen I think. Judd still uses the old school chalk.

Lad in the snooker hall never makes 30 breaks just bought a load of that TAom stuff :hmmm:

Postby Chalk McHugh

Hot off the Crawley Press - A man wearing a t-shirt saying ' Snookerfan 'has been taken away in an ambulance after falling into a coma due to urine-stench intoxication. More to follow.....

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:Hot off the Crawley Press - A man wearing a t-shirt saying ' Snookerfan 'has been taken away in an ambulance after falling into a coma due to urine-stench intoxication. More to follow.....

rofl

Postby Andre147

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Mavis leading the H2H against Higgins by 10:5.

Wow. And it isnt that he wins against him in smaller formats. I remember him a UK champ encounter in the decider. John came back from 3-5 down and also made maxi.
Mavis likes to play John it seems.

he also beat Higgins at the Crucible once so clearly he isn't fazed by playing him, infact he relishes it and thats the way he should look at it.

Amazing h2h indeed against an all time great.

Postby carayip

TheRocket wrote:no one talking about Mags here but he should get to the semis easily now. 3:0 up against Zhou Yuelong and he'd play Noppon Saenkham in the quarters.

Post result omen for Zhou. So often a lower ranked player wins a big match and then flops the next easier looking one.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Trump flops yet again.

Your predictions have been rubbish tonight

rofl

:chin:

Haha, you guys crack me up.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Trump flops yet again.

Your predictions have been rubbish tonight

rofl

:chin:

Sorry Cloud - I'll set a password on me laptop to stop the little bugger

Postby Johnny Bravo

Great match this. Up until this match, Trump was the man of the tourney for me in the sense that he played the best snooker (although I haven't seen Day until now).

And those last 2 shots from Day, on the blue and pink were incredible :bowdown:
I love players taking them on. :hatoff:

Postby carayip

Andre147 wrote:

Wow. And it isnt that he wins against him in smaller formats. I remember him a UK champ encounter in the decider. John came back from 3-5 down and also made maxi.

he also beat Higgins at the Crucible once so clearly he isn't fazed by playing him, infact he relishes it and thats the way he should look at it.

In fact Davis has won 9 of last 10 meetings vs Higgins and had a 147 vs him last season as well.

Postby Chalk McHugh

carayip wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

In fact Davis has won 9 of last 10 meetings vs Higgins and had a 147 vs him last season as well.

Really? Thats off the charts insane. 90% success rate in last 10 games. Wowzer.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:no one talking about Mags here but he should get to the semis easily now. 3:0 up against Zhou Yuelong and he'd play Noppon Saenkham in the quarters.

Mags can beat anyone on his day, even ROS, but his h2h v him is pretty bad like many players lol..

Postby TheRocket

Judd played a good tournament and was quite unlucky to have faced an opponent who played at the peak of his powers today.

But he can be optimistic about the future. I'm sure he'll win a title very soon if he plays like this.

Postby Andre147

Typical Judd...

Plays amazing the round before and then loses aftet that...

I've lost count just how many times this has happened.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Ronnie has to be licking his lips with the draw but you just never know. I want a Ronnie v Ali rematch. Ali wont buckle and Ronnie will be mad to beat him.

Postby Andre147

In theory ROS has a fairly easy path to the Final, but he's proven in the past he sometimes cant make the most of potencial easy draws so its by no means garanteed he'll reach the Final.

But he should really.

Postby LC

On a side note, what’s happened to mike hallett? Is was annoying as hell, but has Eurosport binned him off?

Postby vodkadiet

LC wrote:On a side note, what’s happened to mike hallett? Is was annoying as hell, but has Eurosport binned him off?

Given the appalling standard of so many players today, I reckon he is practising to get ready for a comeback.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 18 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.