Post a reply

Re: BetVictor English Open Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Carter thinks himself as 'Mr Angry' like ROas described in their shoulder barge issue... he's not very respectful to other players and not just ROS but loads of others...

Yeah, I get that. Regarding yesterday, I don't see what the issue was with him not acknowledging the 147. He has own match to play and think about, that's where his focus should be. I didn't think it was disprespectful at all.

Totally agree.

What Ronnie or other players does on other tables is not at all important or it shouldn't be its about your match and nothing else.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Carter thinks himself as 'Mr Angry' like ROas described in their shoulder barge issue... he's not very respectful to other players and not just ROS but loads of others...

Yeah, I get that. Regarding yesterday, I don't see what the issue was with him not acknowledging the 147. He has own match to play and think about, that's where his focus should be. I didn't think it was disprespectful at all.

Totally agree.

What Ronnie or other players does on other tables is not at all important or it shouldn't be its about your match and nothing else.

Why have so many players stopped playing on a near table over the years when a maxi was close? And the memories of big Bill Werbanek peeping round the partition wall in anticipation before offering hearty congratulations for the games greatest skill. It's far more frequent now but Brecel certainly did stop playing so Ali was concentrating on nothing.

Postby kolompar

Johnny Bravo wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:The biggest mystery in snooker till date:

How on earth did Nigel Bind reach a WC final?

Cause the snooker tour wasn't as strong, in depth, as it is nowadays.

Come back when Ronnie reaches a ranking semi in his 50s.

Postby Johnny Bravo

kolompar wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Get real. He reached the semi of a mickey mouse tourney that nobody gives a fuc.k about, the Indian Open. :td:
Ronnie wasn't there, Higgins wasn't there, Selbo wasn't there. And the short match format means it's a lottery more than anything else. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. <laugh>

And if ROS will be playing on into his 50's, I can guarantee u that he'll get better results than Nigel Bond.

Postby kolompar

Johnny Bravo wrote:
kolompar wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Get real. He reached the semi of a mickey mouse tourney that nobody gives a fuc.k about, the Indian Open. :td:
Ronnie wasn't there, Higgins wasn't there, Selbo wasn't there. And the short match format means it's a lottery more than anything else. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. <laugh>

And if ROS will be playing on into his 50's, I can guarantee u that he'll get better results than Nigel Bond.

Yeah, must have been a fluke, it's not like he reached another semi in the next tournament he played...

Postby Wildey

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Totally agree.

Why have so many players stopped playing on a near table over the years when a maxi was close? And the memories of big Bill Werbanek peeping round the partition wall in anticipation before offering hearty congratulations for the games greatest skill. It's far more frequent now but Brecel certainly did stop playing so Ali was concentrating on nothing.

You have to keep focus even in your chair Ronnie certainty wouldn't give a monkeys about others getting a max.

If payers wants to watch thats their problem however if others don't its pathetic to criticise them.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:Out of work early. Am on a train to Crawley. Got a fast one. Still too busy for me to get a seat. Hopefully some people get off at Gatwick Airport.

How can we recognize u if u appear on TV ?

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Out of work early. Am on a train to Crawley. Got a fast one. Still too busy for me to get a seat. Hopefully some people get off at Gatwick Airport.

How can we recognize u if u appear on TV ?

I'll give a run down of what I'm wearing and where I'm sitting.

My hair needs a cut, so I'm likely to look like a hobo.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm eating a Mars bar.

I've missed these kind of posts. I had a Twix earlier.

Not had a Twix in ages.

Unless you count from boxes of Celebrations at Christmas.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm eating a Mars bar.

I've missed these kind of posts. I had a Twix earlier.

Not had a Twix in ages.

Unless you count from boxes of Celebrations at Christmas.

Postby Johnny Bravo

kolompar wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
kolompar wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Yeah, must have been a fluke, it's not like he reached another semi in the next tournament he played...

Aye, the Gibraltar Open. How could I have missed this "major" event ? rofl

In this tourney, Bond beat "all time greats" such as Aditya Mehta, Steven Hallworth, Daniel Wells, Igor Figueiredo and Alfie Burden, before finally succumbing to an "average" player like Shaun Murphy (never heard of this guy) by not winning a single frame. rofl rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:For a while there Nigel Bond was one of the best players in the world. If you were watching at the time you'd know this.

What? This afternoon?