Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 128 !!

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I’d give up my twiddling hand to see Selbo never again win a BBC tournament.

Too late.

He's already won several.

I said ‘never again’. bucking hammer.

Ban him for use of the T-Word.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:Wild should be happy Cahill won. He's always going on about how he wants to see new talent instead of old guys.

I stand by my statement. Selby was far from his best but Cahill played some great snooker. His long potting was great and his safety was very good as well. In the first frames he played a fast game, probably because he knows Selby likes a slower pace. When Cahill came closer to the winning line he started to play a bit crap but the way he handled himself in the last frame and decided to go for that pink and potted it was very impressive.

if i need to improve my grammer jesus christ you need to understand something about snooker <ok>

seriously mate thats really bad reading of the match.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Wild should be happy Cahill won. He's always going on about how he wants to see new talent instead of old guys.

I stand by my statement. Selby was far from his best but Cahill played some great snooker. His long potting was great and his safety was very good as well. In the first frames he played a fast game, probably because he knows Selby likes a slower pace. When Cahill came closer to the winning line he started to play a bit crap but the way he handled himself in the last frame and decided to go for that pink and potted it was very impressive.

if i need to improve my grammer jesus christ you need to understand something about snooker <ok>

seriously mate thats really bad reading of the match.

He didnt play great, but took advantage of Selby's poor play.

Many journeyman cant do that when top players are bellow their usual standard.

But Cahill was far from great in that match.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:if i need to improve my grammer jesus christ you need to understand something about snooker <ok>

Well, you said Selby would still win the match even if Cahill would go 5-1 up, so I guess you're not so great either.

Daffodil.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Shaun Murphy is 55/1 at Ladbrokes. That's crazy. Not that I'm a betting man, just saw it on Snookerbacker's Twitter

He lost the first match.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Shaun Murphy is 55/1 at Ladbrokes. That's crazy. Not that I'm a betting man, just saw it on Snookerbacker's Twitter

He lost the first match.

suspicious betting patterns :chin:

Cao bet on him.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Hamilton vs Lawler is a good match for those who missed out on some sleep last night.

This Robbo match ain't much bettet.

Battle on the colours.

Bettet?

Edited.