Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Final !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Jack will be disappointed with this score after seven frames. He will have been hoping for a closer match than this.

I reckon he's ecstatic.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Jack is a very fine player. However, he has a gap in his armoury that the top players will always exploit. He seems unable to weather a tough period by adapting his tactics.

Consequently, his game and morale collapse leading to scorelines like this.

Postby TheRocket

Had the feeling this was gonna happen.

Its been a good week for Lisowski financially but he needs to improve a lot if he ever wants to compete with the very big players in a match like this.

Postby Wildey

I Was at the Crucible in 2016 and came towards Neil Robertson as he was leaving after losing 10-6 to michael Holt. he looked pitiful and a sad figure how things change in Sport

Postby Andre147

Vallomas wrote:Will Robbo get burnt out with all these finals and fail at the Crucible?

Discuss.

Thats a possibility but I doubt it will happen. In 2015 season Bingham played everything he could and still won the World Title.

I dont think it will affect Robbo much, if anything, its ideal match sharpness for the long matches.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:This surely will affect Lisowski going into The Crucible.

Na Jack not that type to let results affect him

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Had the feeling this was gonna happen.

Its been a good week for Lisowski financially but he needs to improve a lot if he ever wants to compete with the very big players in a match like this.

Trump started here when he beat Selby who was already a top player to win the title.

Jack has a long way to go for that to happen but heading in the right direction. Hopefully this thrashing is a learning curve.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Jack is a very fine player. However, he has a gap in his armoury that the top players will always exploit. He seems unable to weather a tough period by adapting his tactics.

Consequently, his game and morale collapse leading to scorelines like this.

It would seem that way wouldn’t it...

He’s been in in nearly every frame i’ve watched so far this morning, it’s not like Robbo has frozen him out.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:Oh, is that over?

I thought they went to 10 frames.

Eurosport are going to the Ronde van Vlaanderen. Snooker is still on the player.

Postby Wildey

Thing is its not a thrashing Jack could actually lead in this match that's how close frames have been Neil been dishing up after some careless misses from Jack.

Postby HappyCamper

HappyCamper wrote:

Eurosport are going to the Ronde van Vlaanderen. Snooker is still on the player.

Well it's seems they're actually showing a montage of skiers falling over and ice hockey fights.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:Thing is its not a thrashing Jack could actually lead in this match that's how close frames have been Neil been dishing up after some careless misses from Jack.

And that will hurt Jack more.

Theres a world of difference between your opponent not giving you a chance and always clearing up between you having chances and not taking them.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:Thing is its not a thrashing Jack could actually lead in this match that's how close frames have been Neil been dishing up after some careless misses from Jack.

And that will hurt Jack more.

Theres a world of difference between your opponent not giving you a chance and always clearing up between you having chances and not taking them.

Same as his Match with Higgins last year but this season hes played better.

This Match is World No 6 vs World no 11 on the current provisional rankings i think Jack will take it with a pinch of salt

Postby Wildey

Tactically hes naive safety is basically up and down anywhere for him

Postby nice_shoes_ken

Lisowski has to be the most frustrating player to watch.

Can turn up for one match and look brilliant, then backs it up by getting absolutely annihilated.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:

Oh, that's right. The main channel doesn't come back until about 2pm, does it?

The match will be over by then. rofl

Postby carayip

Jack is playing the player here, not the table. On same type of balls spread against Donaldson, he would score 100 and against Robertson he would score 40

Postby Godot

masterdoctorgenius wrote:But Robbo will have the pressure to reach 5th final IN A ROW at the Crucible.

Think that win vs Cao last season gave Neil a new life line.

How different the world would be if Cao had potted that black...

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:And that is why God invented the Eurosport player. On the 8th day.

Yeah. I'm a player-less moron.

In retrospect, not sure I should've got out of bed at 6am to watch the first session.

Postby Wildey

carayip wrote:

Jack is playing the player here, not the table. On same type of balls spread against Donaldson, he would score 100 and against Robertson he would score 40

yea thats exactly how i saw it