Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:
Vallomas wrote:It's funny how easily Ronnie fanatics admit that their hero corrupted the rules (by saying that he losed deliberately to Mavis - which is not true, of course).

It was a no-win situation for Ronnie. Had he beaten Mavis, Ronnie-haters would have given him a hard time and said that he cheated and didn't deserve to win.

Boring.

Who cares apart from Ronnie retards. Snooker fans are more interested in the.....

........ China Open.

(and Ronnie ain't in it)

Postby vodkadiet

Absolutely no doubt that O'Sullivan knew he fouled. Anyone who has played snooker would know that. And did you notice that in his next match against Dark Mavis he immediately called a foul on himself right at the start of the match?

Too late Ronald! You have destroyed the career of the young Chinese lad you were playing. He has done nothing at all since.

In fairness O'Sullivan felt bad about what he did and it showed in the next match, which was just about the worst he has ever played. He is no John Parrott, who would have got an erection if he knew he had got away with blatant cheating!
Last edited by vodkadiet on 06 Apr 2019, edited 2 times in total.

Postby D4P

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Who cares apart from Ronnie retards. Snooker fans are more interested in the.....

........ China Open.

(and Ronnie ain't in it)

And yet, it was "Snooker Fan" who actually started the conversation. Kinda like rain on your wedding day...

Postby Andre147

vodkadiet wrote:Absolutely no doubt that O'Sullivan knew he fouled. Anyone who has played snooker would know that. And did you notice that in his next match against Dark Mavis he immediately called a foul on himself right at the start of the match?

Too late Ronald! You have destroyed the career of the young Chinese lad you were playing. He has done nothing at all since.

In fairness O'Sullivan felt bad about what he did and it showed in the next match, which was just about the worst he has ever played. He is no John Parrott, who would have gone with an erection if he knew he had got away with blatant cheating!

Knowing or not, Ronnie is not one known for cheating, far from it.

Maybe he felt it but was confused and in the heat of the moment said nothing.

And as a referee if I were Tatiana I would have felt bad for not seeing the foul. She probably felt bad about it, but we all make mistakes.

Mavis played pretty well though when he eliminated him.

Postby Koninkaulus

Iranu wrote:I wasn’t sure until he went into the studio afterwards. His reaction there makes me think he knew.

This is such a vital point, one that should be repeated every time someone brings up that incident.

To me, his behaviour in the studio made it absolutely 100% crystal clear that he knew. The nervousness right from the beginning, the body language, the rambling, the overcompensating in the way that he praised Luo, the blatantly fake reaction when he "noticed" it, more overcompensating after that...it was so obvious that he knew. Regretted it clearly, but guys...he knew. I think the only way you can see that studio interview and come to a different conclusion is if you desperately want to. Even then, the amount of people in denial surprises me.

No, O'Sullivan's not known for cheating. I believe he just made a terrible decision in the heat of the moment and felt bad afterwards. I know it must be difficult to admit (perhaps even to yourself) that your favourite player would do something like that. I applaud you for that, Iranu.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
D4P wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I watched that just now on loop, no way he noticed, he wasn't looking at the cue.

Storm in a teacup.

Of course he didn't notice. Ronnie has never done anything like that. He always admits to fouls. You can say a lot about him, but he's definitely not the kind that would parakeet. He would hate himself. He was gutted when he saw this foul in the studio afterwards.

I think everyone knows this and believes it to be true. Those who pretend otherwise are just trying to get a rise out of Ronnie fans...

I think he knew, and I am a Ronnie fan.

I'm not a fan, and think he didn't.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
D4P wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I watched that just now on loop, no way he noticed, he wasn't looking at the cue.

Storm in a teacup.

Of course he didn't notice. Ronnie has never done anything like that. He always admits to fouls. You can say a lot about him, but he's definitely not the kind that would parakeet. He would hate himself. He was gutted when he saw this foul in the studio afterwards.

I think everyone knows this and believes it to be true. Those who pretend otherwise are just trying to get a rise out of Ronnie fans...

I think he knew, and I am a Ronnie fan.

I'm not a fan, and think he didn't.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Shame to take that win away from Markie D but given the furore that surrounded it i wouldn't be surprised if he did throw it, or at least if affected him mentally in the game.

He didn't throw, don't be stupid.

I do believe the thoughts of the previous match distracted him.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnietards still going on about that lol.

You don't know and I don't know if he saw it. Does it matter?

Davis played pretty well to beat him next round to be fair.

It's my fault for bringing it up.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Shame to take that win away from Markie D but given the furore that surrounded it i wouldn't be surprised if he did throw it, or at least if affected him mentally in the game.

He didn't throw, don't be stupid.

I do believe the thoughts of the previous match distracted him.

I agree. He didn't notice the foul and he didn't throw the next match. Let's all be honest and use our brains. We all know it.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnietards still going on about that lol.

You don't know and I don't know if he saw it. Does it matter?

Davis played pretty well to beat him next round to be fair.

It's my fault for bringing it up.

I know. But mister passive aggressive loves every chance to call Ronnie fans retards. Very nice of him.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Luuuuucaaaa

Robertson blobbed this.

Luca almost gave away the frame by going for that long red. Great clearance from Luca to steal the frame. Looked very relaxed potting those last balls.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I'm rooting for Luca, but I really can't see him win this. Would love it if he proves me wrong though. Winning this might give him the boost he needs. Robbo's the man to beat right now, besides Ronnie.

Postby D4P

Holden Chinaski wrote:I know. But mister passive aggressive loves every chance to call Ronnie fans retards. Very nice of him.

Yes. I think he otherwise likes to think of himself as being relatively civil, but civility goes out the window whenever there's an opportunity to refer to WN1's fans as "retards".

Postby Holden Chinaski

D4P wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I know. But mister passive aggressive loves every chance to call Ronnie fans retards. Very nice of him.

Yes. I think he otherwise likes to think of himself as being relatively civil, but civility goes out the window whenever there's an opportunity to refer to WN1's fans as "retards".

Passive aggressive. Let's leave it at that.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I don't know if Ray Reardon is still fit enough to coach players, he might be too old now, but Luca would probably improve a lot if he could work with a guy like Reardon for a bit. The problem with Luca is his shot selection.