Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden - if it makes you feel better - I am really really really sorry I used the word retard. I forgot how offensive it would be to the more - delicate? - of us on here. Apologies.

Really don't know why I am explaining but I am trying to be reasonable with you. The term Ronnietard has been used many times and I believe it refers to people who think Ronnie can do no wrong without question. Not all Ronnie fans are Ronnietards as I see it.

Just watch the snooker and take off your pretend moderator uniform now. Relax- it is the weekend. :wave:
Last edited by Badsnookerplayer on 06 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Holden - if it makes you feel better - I am really really really sorry I used the word retard. I forgot how offensive it would be to the more - delicate? - of us on here. Apologies.

Really don't know why I am explaining but I am trying to be reasonable with you. The term Ronnietard has been used many times and I believe it refers to people who think Ronnie can do no wrong without question. Not all Ronnie fans are Ronnietards as I see it.

Just watch the snooker and take off your pretend moderator uniform now. Relax- it is the weekend. :wave:

Just don't call people retards mate. We're all friends here. I think it's a shame all the name calling on here. I am relaxed.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:OK Holden - are there any other words you would like me not to use??

I will not use Ronnietard or retard again.

You have told me good and proper there.

Can I watch the snooker now please?

You know full well you will snake hiss people off by calling them retards. Then you act as if it means nothing and people should relax. That's called being passive aggressive. Have a nice day. I'm off.

Postby Vallomas

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Why is everybody complaining about live scores on world snooker? It always works for me.

And me.

I thought I was missing something.

People are moaning because the scorelines for every frame are not available anymore after the end of every match. That started one month ago.

Postby SnookerFan

Vallomas wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Why is everybody complaining about live scores on world snooker? It always works for me.

And me.

I thought I was missing something.

People are moaning because the scorelines for every frame are not available anymore after the end of every match. That started one month ago.

Oh right.

:|