You think it'll be a draw?
yep

This is it

It's time for you to go to the wire
i thought you"d lost it for a second there. cream not one of my faves

Re: XingPai China Open Semi Finals !!!

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:Hot take: as much as I love bo17s I’d rather have bo11s that weren’t happening concurrently so i could watch both in full.

I can see that opinion, if I'm honest.

Though I'd prefer a way that the best of 17s could both be shown.

They are on the player.

Postby Iranu

“He missed the pot by-“

“About a yard!”

“Yup, and that’s no exaggeration.”

Uh... yes it is, actually.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:I watched that fluke again, and there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the rest. It didn't move or something.

Well Robbo’s hardly going to blame himself for a miss is he? There’s always something else to blame.

Postby TheRocket

I was expecting Robertson to win this easily and even said he'll destroy Luca. I was wrong. The Aussie might still win of course but Luca is making a real match out of this. So all credit to him. Seems he has found some good form in this tournament.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:I was expecting Robertson to win this easily and even said he'll destroy Luca. I was wrong. The Aussie might still win of course but Luca is making a real match out of this. So all credit to him. Seems he has found some good form in this tournament.

Luca tactical play has been very solid fair play to him

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I was expecting Robertson to win this easily and even said he'll destroy Luca. I was wrong. The Aussie might still win of course but Luca is making a real match out of this. So all credit to him. Seems he has found some good form in this tournament.

Luca tactical play has been very solid fair play to him

Yes it has been impressive. Bit surprising.

Postby Andre147

If not Luca, then hope Jack wins the event.

Shades of his friend Trump when he won the China Open and went on to become a top player.