Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 32 !!!

Postby csprince

Koninkaulus wrote:
csprince wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Also his best this season was a last 4 in Riga not last 32 as this article states

No, it wasn't. Ken didn't even play in Riga this season.

The article isn't right either as he already reached the last 32 in Gibraltar.
doherty got to the riga semi last season

I know. I was hoping he'd have to check it himself.
i assumed you knew was letting dancat know it was last season

Postby Koninkaulus

csprince wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:
csprince wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Also his best this season was a last 4 in Riga not last 32 as this article states

No, it wasn't. Ken didn't even play in Riga this season.

The article isn't right either as he already reached the last 32 in Gibraltar.
doherty got to the riga semi last season

I know. I was hoping he'd have to check it himself.
i assumed you knew was letting dancat know it was last season

Yeah, just thought I'd clarify for the avoidance of any doubt. He's had it in for me ever since I joined, so being helpful to him isn't exactly high on my agenda.

Postby Koninkaulus

Pink Ball wrote:You need to calm down, pal. Next to SnookerFan, he's possibly the nicest guy on this forum, I don't think he has it in him to 'have it in' for you.

Dan makes Buddha look like a racist taxi driver.

I am calm. Look, I don't care about the reputation he has here. I've seen people get away with pretty much everything on forums when they're considered one of the good guys.

He seems to enjoy twisting my words, going on about my old posts, making fun of me when I'm not even part of a discussion, deleting my posts for language used without repercussions by many others on this forum, deliberately misspelling my username after I very politely pointed out to another user how it's spelled, suggesting I should leave the forum and so on.

I personally don't find people who go out of their way to take the mick out of others on the pretext of having a laugh particularly nice in general.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Dan's a nicer guy than me. <ok>

Oh definitely.

By a long way.

Much nicer.

If I was a woman, I'd marry Dan.

Postby Koninkaulus

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Oh definitely.

By a long way.

Much nicer.

Same-sex marriage is legal, you know.

Postby SnookerFan

Koninkaulus wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Oh definitely.

By a long way.

Much nicer.

Is it? I didn't know that. :|

Postby Koninkaulus

SnookerFan wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Oh definitely.

By a long way.

Much nicer.

Is it? I didn't know that. :|

Yeah. If I was a woman, I think I'd marry another woman.

Postby Cloud Strife

Koninkaulus wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:You need to calm down, pal. Next to SnookerFan, he's possibly the nicest guy on this forum, I don't think he has it in him to 'have it in' for you.

I am calm. Look, I don't care about the reputation he has here. I've seen people get away with pretty much everything on forums when they're considered one of the good guys.

He seems to enjoy twisting my words, going on about my old posts, making fun of me when I'm not even part of a discussion, deleting my posts for language used without repercussions by many others on this forum, deliberately misspelling my username after I very politely pointed out to another user how it's spelled, suggesting I should leave the forum and so on.

I personally don't find people who go out of their way to take the mick out of others on the pretext of having a laugh particularly nice in general.

He was lightly teasing you, as were others on here, as you seem very uppity and condescending, at times. Maybe he was trying to get you to loosen up abit.

It's a relaxed atmosphere on here most of the time. You'll get alot of what we call 'banter' and it is all good natured for the most part. My advice to you would be to not take everything so personally.

Postby Pedro147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:

He was lightly teasing you, as were others on here, as you seem very uppity and condescending, at times. Maybe he was trying to get you to loosen up abit.

It's a relaxed atmosphere on here most of the time. You'll get alot of what we call 'banter' and it is all good natured for the most part. My advice to you would be to not take everything so personally.

Are you Richard Keys in disguise?

Postby Cloud Strife

Pedro147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:

Yes, yes I am. It was just banter, that's all it was, just a little bit of harmless banter.

Postby Pedro147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:

Yes, yes I am. It was just banter, that's all it was, just a little bit of harmless banter.

Hope you're keeping well. Richard. Tell Andy I say hello.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:He was lightly teasing you, as were others on here, as you seem very uppity and condescending, at times. Maybe he was trying to get you to loosen up abit.

Bloody hell, if somebody has a problem with Dan, what must he think of us other hammers?

Dan's probably the most accepting person I've ever met.

Postby Koninkaulus

Cloud Strife wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:

Yeah, that kind of teasing won't loosen me up, that's for sure. I thought I had "loosened up" a bit, but then he kept banging on about that first post of mine. I thought he might stop picking on me after I paid no attention to him, but perhaps he was trying to provoke a reaction out of me (as were some others, yes).

I didn't join the forum to pick fights, nor did I do it to make friends. I don't usually sugarcoat things, which rubs some people the wrong way.

I think some of you misinterpret my compulsive need to correct people when they're wrong as me being condescending. Different psychological issue, guys. Yes, I can be annoying at times, but it seems everyone here can.

As much as I dislike the constant overload of banter, I never said you should do away with humour (contrary to what Dan-Cat wanted to make it seem like).
Last edited by Koninkaulus on 03 Apr 2019, edited 4 times in total.