Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 32 !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ffs Holden.

Why have you weighed in with that?

Because Vodka constantly insults people around here and I don't like that. Why is it a problem I bring this up? Other posters mentioned this before me.

Because it is not helpful. Many people might dislike mine or your posts but that's life.

You are not a mod and so if you dislike one of Vodka's posts, report it rather than air it in public.

Your comments have a taste of bullying about them IMO.

Vodka is the bully around here. I just want things to be fair. I do not just 'dislike' his posts, he breaks all the rules and that should not be possible. I have reported him many times. I am not a bully. Just read some of Vodka's posts, he's the bully. I think there should be no place for posters whose only joy is to insult and upset people. But if I bring that up, somehow I'm a bully.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Rules are rules. I have no problem at all with posts I 'dislike'. I have a problem with hateful posts, personal insults,and trolling.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Three deep breaths everyone. :bong:

You can talk after absolutely flying off the handle this morning.

I’ve rarely seen such uncontrollable, irrational rage.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Angles rolling back the years.

4-0 up on Carrington

Yes Angles!

It’s about time he had a good run.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:Tone is impossible to determine from text. As soon as a discussion get tricky/emotional on text/whatsapp/messenger I get off it. Absolutely pointless. A lesson learned the hard way.

What do you mean by that? Is that meant to be having a go at me?

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Tone is impossible to determine from text. As soon as a discussion get tricky/emotional on text/whatsapp/messenger I get off it. Absolutely pointless. A lesson learned the hard way.

Ha no Baddy, not at all. Just in general on forums it's easy to get into a tussle because the reader, if annoyed, invests a way more negative tone than the words are usually conveying. You assume the worst possible meaning. Not you Baddy, I mean 'one' assumes

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Ha no Baddy, not at all. Just in general on forums it's easy to get into a tussle because the reader, if annoyed, invests a way more negative tone than the words are usually conveying. You assume the worst possible meaning. Not you Baddy, I mean 'one' assumes

I think he was just having a laugh.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What happened with Neil Robertson?

Won 6-3

:party:

Did you have a pleasant lunch SF?

Technically, I went for a walk to get away from my desk for an hour. I'd already eaten my lunch, which was a cheese sandwidch and a packet of crisps.

I've come back to my daily dose of dealing with people at work who have absolutely no idea how to do their job.

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

This is a confusing day on the Island.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

This is a confusing day on the Island.

Please stop trolling. ;-)

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:Steaders takes the first frame v Liang.

Where's Liang ranked now?
no37