Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!!

Postby TheRocket

Ive seen two matches of Ken this season. Against Ronnie at the UK and this one.

And he played very good in both matches. Surprised he doesnt get to later stages of tournaments.

Maybe he's extra motivated playing against his old rivals?

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:Ive seen two matches of Ken this season. Against Ronnie at the UK and this one.

And he played very good in both matches. Surprised he doesnt get to later stages of tournaments.

I was thinking the same thing. At one point he was one of the best players in the world. Strange that he has declined so much when you look at what Ronnie, Willo and Higgins are still doing

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Ive seen two matches of Ken this season. Against Ronnie at the UK and this one.

I was thinking the same thing. At one point he was one of the best players in the world. Strange that he has declined so much when you look at what Ronnie, Willo and Higgins are still doing

He was never as good as them, to be fair.

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Well no but to fall so far, so quickly?

Postby TheRocket

Well Doherty was a tier below them but you gotta say he was probably the fifth best player of the world for some time.

Could have won a lot more but ran into Hendry,ROS,Higgins and Williams too many times. Still beat Hendry in a World final though.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Well no but to fall so far, so quickly?

He is like 5-6 years older than them.

Postby Andre147

Trump loses I see.

But I dont think it will affect his chances at The Crucible.

For the very first time, I make him a real contender. Not like previous when there was big talk and I never believed it.

He might not win it this year, but for me he has the whole game now.