Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!!

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

elliot slessor @sless147
Fair play to @Stuart__Bingham all the best played well. but ridiculous you travel the other side of the globe to have people moving constantly in your eye line and clicking cameras on your shot. Concentration was none existent #getmehomeasap

Postby SnookerFan

boris_the_butcher wrote:Robbo getting a bit opinionated on the tweeter thing lately, I like it, he talks sense.

TWITTER ATTACK

Neil Robertson
@nr147

Very fortunate having played in front of packed crowds every match for the last 3 months. This week the players get to feel like footballers being forced to play behind closed doors. I love China but the players hate the crowd/ticket price situation that prevents people watching

Postby boris_the_butcher

SnookerFan wrote:
boris_the_butcher wrote:Robbo getting a bit opinionated on the tweeter thing lately, I like it, he talks sense.

TWITTER ATTACK

Neil Robertson
@nr147

Very fortunate having played in front of packed crowds every match for the last 3 months. This week the players get to feel like footballers being forced to play behind closed doors. I love China but the players hate the crowd/ticket price situation that prevents people watching

:hatoff:

Postby TheRocket

You gotta give credit to Steadman. From 2:3 to 5:3 he outplayed/outscored Selby.

In the end he struggled to get over the line but good performance overall. Shows you that on their day these lower ranked pros can all perform to a high level.