Post a reply

Re: XingPai China Open Last 64 Plus Held Over Matches !!!

Postby Godot

csprince wrote:
Godot wrote:Sorry like but there is no chance in hell that John Higgins is winning the Worlds this month.
so a selby higgins final it is then

Nah, I get the impression Selby's spirit isn't broken, whereas John is a different man since he lost against Williams. Even today he shook O'Connor's hand straight away when he only needed one snooker. He couldn't wait to get out of there.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:Not sure why the World Championship is discussed on here this is the China Open..

Because people on here are allowed to discuss tennis, Brexit, and veganism in snooker and RIP threads. So why the hell wouldn't we be allowed to talk about the snooker world championship in a snooker thread. <doh>

Postby Dan-cat

Kendo playing well, 2 all at the interval with Willo. Been to the gym, now watching a bit of snooker before I have to spend all morning doing accounts before lunch with an investor in my company. I'm months behind. I only like doing the cool stuff lolz

Postby hendry_fan

carayip wrote:Higgins 2-4 down to Joe O’Connor. Another huge upset on?

Ok,they,ve only ever played twice against each other so far and Joes won both matches,a 2-0 head to head for the young Englishman.

A Mr Slessor has also only ever played Ronnie twice so far and has also won both encouters.

#Boogeymen. :boo: :-D

Well done to the Ebdonater,beats a once promising up n coming young gun Bingtao :roll: by an impressive 6 frames to 2.

Postby Dan-cat

This match is important to Ken... gives him a shot of being in the top 64 one year list. Surprising that he's in danger really - he made the semis in Riga. Ryan Day staring down the barrel of having to qualify for the Crucible in 17th place - he's about to go out

Postby Vallomas

Dan-cat wrote:This match is important to Ken... gives him a shot of being in the top 64 one year list. Surprising that he's in danger really - he made the semis in Riga. Ryan Day staring down the barrel of having to qualify for the Crucible in 17th place - he's about to go out

With a win today Ken secures his top 64 spot in the 2-year list, regardless what May happen in the World Championship.

Meanwhile, Ryan Day lost 6-1 to Sam Craigie, he is officially out of the top 16 and he is heading to the World's qualifiers.