Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Final !!!

Postby Andre147

Chalk McHugh wrote:Pity Robbo won that last frame. Be nice to see him humiliated in a final.

If he loses anything worse than 10-4 it's quite a heavy loss still.

I think he'll put up a fight. 10-5 or 10-6 to Allen is my bet.

Postby hendry_fan

Well,i did,nt expect Allen to lead 7-3,but did anyone expect that. :chin: :-)

Tbph,i,ve hardly seen any of this tourney,in fact i,ve only seen about 4,5 frames.

From what i can gather,Allen has been playing brilliant all through this tourney,his only scare was the very first match he played in which he narrowly beat Highfield 6-5.

He then beat Vafai comfortably 6-3,which included breaks of *146* and a *142*.

In round 3 he thumped Burden by 6 frames to 1 and then whitwashed the Captain in the 1/4,s.

In the semis he beat an in form Matt Stevens 9-6.

He,s been an absolute century machine in this tourney,in this final he,s already knocked in 3 and has made 13! so far throughout.

Crackin stuff from the Pistol. :hatoff:

Leading 7-3 in this kinda form is looking great for him to bump up his ranking tourney tally wins to 4.

Surely he,s gotten his 4th ranking title win in the bag now,i would,nt put my garden shed on it though,Robbo could come out like a great white angry shark and throw 7 consecutive centurys at him. :-D

Postby hendry_fan

PHEW!,what a lucky laddie i just was,i almost burnt the pumpkin soup i,m in the middle of makin,just managed to save it at the last min. :phew: :-)

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:PHEW!,what a lucky laddie i just was,i almost burnt the pumpkin soup i,m in the middle of makin,just managed to save it at the last min. :phew: :-)

Sounds love HF!

Good day dear D- :cat: :-D ,

I bought a few pumpkins a day bfore halloween,used 1/2 o them,made some soup,i was in the mood to use up the rest and make some more soup today.

I adore pumpkin soup *yumyuuum*. :-)

What a black off the spot Allen just missed there!,he could do with some o my pumpkin soup. ;-) <laugh>

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:One sided, drab final.

Yea and people complaining about Selby v Higgins 10-9

Sory but this Final has been a lot more interesting than that one.

Fully enjoying this match and Allen's performance.

Postby hendry_fan

A brilliant *101* from Allen there,jeez!,that now puts him on 14 centurys and he,s just 1 frame away from adding to his silverware. <ok>

Postby hendry_fan

COME ON MARK!,finish this match off,so i can spend an hour,2,3,4 more with the missus today. :-D

Sorry Robbo,your actually one o my fav players,should be rootin for ya. :chin: :roll: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Good chance for Allen now.

He was very fortunate to get away with a wreckless safety he played,Robbo had to use a trace o side to pot the red,#fractions.

Postby hendry_fan

Cracking long red from Robbo which is followed by a good black with the cue ball tight on the cush. <ok>

Breaks down on 44,misses a red to the middle,leaves nuthin.