Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Semi Finals!!!

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:All club tables should be like these tables. With a fine cloth, new shiney balls and pockets as wide as Sam Allardyce's mouth, i'd fancy racking up a frame winning break on occassion.

The pockets are much smaller than club tables, but they have a different curve...

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:All club tables should be like these tables. With a fine cloth, new shiney balls and pockets as wide as Sam Allardyce's mouth, i'd fancy racking up a frame winning break on occassion.

The pockets are much smaller than club tables, but they have a different curve...

It's the shitty, worn and torn club cloths that are the killer. Not to mention the mini craters where the colours are dumped into, especially the blue and black for some reason. Basically it's hit and hope at the best of times. I'm blaming this on my highest break not going north of 32. I reckon on perfect tables i'm a 70 + cueist haha.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Wow, 4 centuries in last 4 frames - another by Matthew. Blindin'

7-6

Nantuckets! (US rhyming slang)

Lolz. Come to the Masters Chalky! We having an SI meet up.

Allen is on the hill

You bring the jellied eels Dan and i'm there!

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

It's the shitty, worn and torn club cloths that are the killer. Not to mention the mini craters where the colours are dumped into, especially the blue and black for some reason. Basically it's hit and hope at the best of times. I'm blaming this on my highest break not going north of 32. I reckon on perfect tables i'm a 70 + cueist haha.

hahaha that must be my downfall as well. Yup - those craters on the blue and black. So that's why I miss blacks off the spot!

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Allen is on the hill

i'm literally across the road from a pie and mash shop that sells jellied eels. I'll grab them now

Postby Chalk McHugh

Come on Allen. Never thought i'd say that. Robbo i just dont like. Never did. Never will. Don't know much about Lisowski so by a process of elimination and a grudging respect for Allen's hard matchplay snooker (not pretty on the eye), he knows how to break build and has that intangible commodity known as 'bottle'. So Allen go forth and bring that silverware back to Ireland. Seize the day.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Allen is on the hill

i'm literally across the road from a pie and mash shop that sells jellied eels. I'll grab them now

Mmm pie and mash, another distinctly English cuisine. That sounds good to be fair. I'll have the chicken 'n mushroom pie or maybe the steak or mince pie. I'll substitute it for the slimey eels.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:Aah man.

If we go to The Masters, we're going to have to see Ronnie aren't we? :zzz:

I've yet to see him in the flesh. And had to give two Sunday final tickets away for free couple years ago when Ronniw won. I need to see him.

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Aah man.

If we go to The Masters, we're going to have to see Ronnie aren't we? :zzz:

I've yet to see him in the flesh. And had to give two Sunday final tickets away for free couple years ago when Ronniw won. I need to see him.

I shook his hand for far too long once. Mr Shaky Hand man

Postby hendry_fan

I only managed to see the last 2 frames btween Allen n Stevens.

Hard luck to Matt,even though he lost,i,m pleased for him that he got so far in a ranker and that he,s gotten some very good form back,hope it can stay with him for a good while. <ok>

Congrats to The Pistol,he has,nt half been firing in BIG breaks this week.

On sunday he,ll be competin in his 8th ranking final.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Here's the thread for the meet-up: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8234&p=572727#p572727

I'll buy 6 tickets for the first Ronnie session. Stake your claim now!

Are you trying to coincide with Andre being there? What would you do if Ronnie plays on Sunday?

yes, I assume he'll be seeing Ronnie, and yes Sunday is fine!