Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Semi Finals!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Here's the thread for the meet-up: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8234&p=572727#p572727

I'll buy 6 tickets for the first Ronnie session. Stake your claim now!

Are you trying to coincide with Andre being there? What would you do if Ronnie plays on Sunday?

yes, I assume he'll be seeing Ronnie, and yes Sunday is fine!

I thought he was doing Monday - Wednesday? I might be wrong.

Postby Dan-cat

Great interview with Allen here where he touches on why Matthew Stevens will be the first to admit he enjoys the off-table life and why it affects his results... https://twitter.com/WorldSnooker/status ... 2699805696

Will Stevens be the new Willow? Imma be his head coach

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Do I get up at 6am tomorrow to watch the first session, knowing I'm out in the afternoon and might not see the end?

Are you a snookerfan or not? I've got a DJ set till 5am so will be putting this straight on when I get back! Jackie!

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:Do I get up at 6am tomorrow to watch the first session, knowing I'm out in the afternoon and might not see the end?

Have a rest pal. There's more to life than snooker in China at 6am. Sleep for a start haha.

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:

Have a rest pal. There's more to life than snooker in China at 6am. Sleep for a start haha.

but... it's Jackie Dreamboat!

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

but... it's Jackie Dreamboat!

Is he? I'd prefer Dominic Dale meself.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Everytime i here the Spaceman do punditry my estimation of him goes up a little more. That Welsh oddity must eat dictionaries for breakfast.

He's a lovely and eloquent man indeed. Such a gentle quality to his voice.

Soothing in the extreme.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:

There is? rofl

If I could watch the whole match, I'd be up no problem. But hate starting a multi-session match, then not seeing the end. Also, won't see the final. So what's the point? Caught the odd match here and there, so haven't ignored the tournament completely.

Also, ITV4 is on next week. So will get some on our time zone. <ok>

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

SnookerFan wrote:If I could watch the whole match, I'd be up no problem. But hate starting a multi-session match, then not seeing the end. Also, won't see the final. So what's the point? Caught the odd match here and there, so haven't ignored the tournament completely.

I'm used to this during the World Championship.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

Are you a snookerfan or not? I've got a DJ set till 5am so will be putting this straight on when I get back! Jackie!

I'm getting tempted now.

Postby Gridlock

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

There is? rofl

If I could watch the whole match, I'd be up no problem. But hate starting a multi-session match, then not seeing the end. Also, won't see the final. So what's the point? Caught the odd match here and there, so haven't ignored the tournament completely.

Also, ITV4 is on next week. So will get some on our time zone. <ok>

Just remember snooker compadres I have a full 12 hours from these China events. VERY hard to get into from here.

Postby Andre147

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:If I could watch the whole match, I'd be up no problem. But hate starting a multi-session match, then not seeing the end. Also, won't see the final. So what's the point? Caught the odd match here and there, so haven't ignored the tournament completely.

I'm used to this during the World Championship.

Yes at the Worlds I usually dont watch some session of a match, especially the Last 16 or Quarter-Finals. Even for a die hard snooker fan its almost impossible to watch every session of it.

Sometimes I do multi-screen but you always end up paying more attention to one match anyway.

Postby Alex0paul

gallantrabbit wrote:Hopefully there was a point in that semi when Matthew said to himself "hang on I can still do this and should be earning 6 times what I currently am...?"

No chance

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Sod it, I got out of bed. May put a bit on, even if I don't see the whole match.

Being that I have been a bit fair weather this week, might watch a few frames then put last night's Googlebox on.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:

Come on Dan-Cat, where are ya?

Not fallen asleep, have we?