Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Heldover and Last 64 !!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:When Ronnies Gone someone else will take on the mantel.

Except there's nobody out there to do that. :-(

Alex Higgins was snookers's first hero and the people's champion. Then came Jimmy and now we have Ronnie.
Trump is the one who was suppose to take over from Ronnie, but it looks like he ain't never gonna do that.
He's almost 30 and I feel that if he doesn't win the WC in the next 3-4 years, he'll never do it.

The good part to all of this is that our man is still punching. :-D Ronnie is still gonna be around for at least 5 years.

Postby sas6789

Wildey wrote:Selby not playing well at all But that what makes him dangerous because he doesent care. most players beat themselves up when they not playing well Selby knows all that's important is win you can always play better next match.

Good post. I cant remember Selby playing all that well since the 2017 WC and he's still managed to win 3 tournaments since then.

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Wildey wrote:When Ronnies Gone someone else will take on the mantel.

Except there's nobody out there to do that. :-(

Alex Higgins was snookers's first hero and the people's champion. Then came Jimmy and now we have Ronnie.
Trump is the one who was suppose to take over from Ronnie, but it looks like he ain't never gonna do that.
He's almost 30 and I feel that if he doesn't win the WC in the next 3-4 years, he'll never do it.

The good part to all of this is that our man is still punching. :-D Ronnie is still gonna be around for at least 5 years.

someone will always be there dont worry about that as i said Sport fans are fickle they will soon move on

Postby sas6789

SnookerFan wrote:Judd was never going to be the new Ronnie. Thst was just the BBC panicking because they thought Ronnoe would retire.

Maybe not the new Ronnie, but i certainly thought he had the potential to be a dominant force when he reached the world final and won the UK in 2011.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Plaster-gate.

:anyone:

Play stopped because Angles cut his finger and was bleeding on the table. Peggy Lee had to go and get him a plaster. Also his cue has a dent. Bad day at the office.

When Trump plays like that u wonder why he isn't at the business end all of the time