Post a reply

Re: OPPO International Championship Heldover and Last 64 !!!

Postby Wildey

it just goes to show you Jimmy and Yan Bingtao both averaging under 25 and they only on the 3rd frame.

Speed of match has sod all to do how fast you play shots you have to actually pot the balls in to pockets to win frames.

Postby kolompar

Wildey wrote:it just goes to show you Jimmy and Yan Bingtao both averaging under 25 and they only on the 3rd frame.

Speed of match has sod all to do how fast you play shots you have to actually pot the balls in to pockets to win frames.

What does it show? 25 seconds isn't particularly fast, all the other matches have at least one player faster than them.

Postby Wildey

kolompar wrote:
Wildey wrote:it just goes to show you Jimmy and Yan Bingtao both averaging under 25 and they only on the 3rd frame.

What does it show? 25 seconds isn't particularly fast, all the other matches have at least one player faster than them.

Point is ive seen a match with both players about 30 at the mid session interval by now

Postby Dan-cat

kolompar wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Strange bridge Li Yuan has got. Aside from the glove, he tucks his two littlest fingers under.

Has anyone ever won a pro tournament wearing a glove? I know the answer.

Most pool and carom players?

May I remind you of this forum's name?

:chuckle:

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
kolompar wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Strange bridge Li Yuan has got. Aside from the glove, he tucks his two littlest fingers under.

Has anyone ever won a pro tournament wearing a glove? I know the answer.

Most pool and carom players?

May I remind you of this forum's name?

:chuckle:

TENNIS!

Postby Wildey

Selby not playing well at all But that what makes him dangerous because he doesent care. most players beat themselves up when they not playing well Selby knows all that's important is win you can always play better next match.