Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship

Postby Alex0paul

Alex0paul wrote:Ive stuck everything I have on this Mark Davis character to win the China Championship because of your tip.

rubbish

Postby Iranu

Higgins goes from being all at sea to winning the third frame in one visit.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Mark Davis has Xiao Guodong in the first round. I think he will lose that one unfortunately even though he is playing well.

I think Jack Lisowski will go far again.

You were correct BSP,Mark got whitewashed,Guodong threw four 60+ breaks at him,Mark did,nt make even one 50+er. :dizzy:

Mags also did,nt make one 50+er,Donaldson chucked three at him.

The Sheriff of Pottinghams improved AST,(30.8) did,nt do him any good as he lost to J,Jones.

WOWW!,good old Sexy Fergal is 3-1 up on the Captain,"Carter knocked in a *144* in frame 4.

Good auld J haggis comes back from 0-2 to 2-2. (MSI).

Postby hendry_fan

Goodness me!,what an 8th frame that was from Mr Higgins!,he was absolute cabbage.

He played so many loose safetys it was unreal,mind you he did get away with a good few it has to be said,but even so,Taylor did still get a few chances,but could,nt capatalise,a good few times on the last few colours,instead of takin the pot on he played safe,tooooo much safe.

John wins the match 5-3 though,but that was a far off anythin to shout about performance. :dizzy:

Well done to Sexy Fergal,he Fergaled Ali with an impressive 5-1 thumpin. :clap:

Apart from Ali knockin in a *144* in the 4th frame,he only made 15pts more in the whole of the match.

Grape Gilbert loses 5-3 to Vafai after leadin 3-0!.

It,s over already for the young Swiss gun Ursenbacher,as he gets kicked out by the even younger gun Sijun by 5 frames to 2.

Postby SnookerFan

Just put Higgins vs Taylor on from earlier. (Not Alex vs Dennis, not that much earlier.)

I love that Taylor's nickname is the Albino Assassin. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

mark king
@markking147
Well pleased to get through that game,conditions very poor and water leaking on table so had to switch tables and done me a favour, Sams a class act and will be a major player soon.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Just put Higgins vs Taylor on from earlier. (Not Alex vs Dennis, not that much earlier.)

I love that Taylor's nickname is the Albino Assassin. rofl

It weren't a great match.

Postby Wildey

Selby really strugling at the moment but hes been here before and managed to pull himself up.

thats the advantage Selby has over a lot of other players he scraps for every last crum and he can stil maintain a ranking without hitting 50% of his capabilities and eventually his form will come.

Postby Wildey

Impressed with Wakelin turned pro in 2013 through Q School having only played one PTC Match which he lost after 4 years out of the game through working as a delivery driver and then depression.

he is steadily working himself up the rankings and comfterbly inside the top 64 having picked up 15k already this season.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd wins 5-0 in just over an hour

A right demolition job from Judd.

COME ONN Wee man,just 1 more frame.

Postby hendry_fan

Wildey wrote:Selby really strugling at the moment but hes been here before and managed to pull himself up.

thats the advantage Selby has over a lot of other players he scraps for every last crum and he can stil maintain a ranking without hitting 50% of his capabilities and eventually his form will come.

"he scraps for every last crum".

Liked that one from Wildey. <laugh>

Verrry true though,every crum counts. <ok>

Postby Wildey

hendry_fan wrote:
Wildey wrote:Selby really strugling at the moment but hes been here before and managed to pull himself up.

"he scraps for every last crum".

Liked that one from Wildey. <laugh>

Verrry true though,every crum counts. <ok>

If Hendry had Selby's Mindset he would have easily won more World Titles and ranking titles.