Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

E JONES @wildey_
I Would have canceled the china championship if there was a problem with dates rather than have a final on a tuesday

* That one was from last year's torunament. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Haha. What's wrong with Tuesday??

It's just a funny day for the final. They usually have it on a day where the majority aren't working.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Mark Davis has Xiao Guodong in the first round. I think he will lose that one unfortunately even though he is playing well.

I think Jack Lisowski will go far again.

He's Big, He's Bad And He's Back.

:mex: :mex: :mex: :mex:

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Mark Davis has Xiao Guodong in the first round. I think he will lose that one unfortunately even though he is playing well.

This is the least positive you've ever been about Davis.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:

This is the least positive you've ever been about Davis.

I know.

Mark has beaten him three times in the past against two defeats. Mark is more than capable of beating him and I hope he does but I have a bad feeling.

If he wins this then he gets Highfield or Murphy. Murphy hasn't beaten Mark since 2013 and Highfield has a reasonable record against him so I should feel more positive perhaps.

Come on Mark

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:Is Mark the best player ever with the surname Davis?

No,

Davis is the most successful snooker surname ever.

Also, Mark is the most successful forename in snooker.

He had a lot to beat.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is Mark the best player ever with the surname Davis?

No,

Davis is the most successful snooker surname ever.

Also, Mark is the most successful forename in snooker.

He had a lot to beat.

He should be the ultimate player.

Postby hendry_fan

Finaly some ranking tournament snooker again. :happy:

Many intrestin matches already on day 1.

John Higgins takes on Alan Taylor,Mags n dott are also in action,although Mags has to play against Donaldson.

Sexy Fergal is also playing,he,s up against Carter.

<cool> :-)

Postby hendry_fan

VERY WELL DONE TO GARY ANDERSON!.

The Flying Scotsman beat another Scotsman Snakebite Peter Wright in the final of the Champions league of Darts.

2 Scots in the final,great finish to this week,more o the same in snooker please laddies. :-D

"OH GARY GARY,GARY GARY GARY ANDERSON!". :win: :cracker: :happy:

Postby vodkadiet

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Love the Robidoux video Vodka. He seems like a good guy.

He was smashing Badsnookerplayer. It is a shame the O'Sullivan altercation is what he is remembered for.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet wrote:

He was smashing Badsnookerplayer. It is a shame the O'Sullivan altercation is what he is remembered for.

I admired all of those Canadians (obviously Big Bill) for coming over with a few hundred dollars, a cue and a desire to make it in a faraway land. For me they were glorious heroes who threw their dreams into a suitcase and chased their love of the game around smoky working mens clubs and boozy bodegas. For some it worked out but for others - sadly - the dream burned brightly but far too briefly.

But what stories they could tell.

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:

Ronnie was disrespectfull even though hes acomplished left handed as we now know to take it that far was bang out of order at the crucible of all places.

although Ronnie won all the matches its not as if Alain was a no hoper either the 2 previous matches they played was 9-7 and 5-4 and 4 out of their 8 matches were deciders and other 2 was 9-7.

Postby hendry_fan

vodkadiet wrote:I first saw this guy at the world qualifiers in 1988. I even had a couple of beers with him that year, and the next. I miss characters like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuucbdYhYlM

I just watched the vid VD. <ok> <laugh>

I always liked Alain. <ok>

Marc Davis impressions are also very good,......

https://youtu.be/RvPef1Nxlng

His Frank Spencers one is very short,but brilliant,i luved Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em,what a charachter. rofl

Postby TheSaviour

Joe :pres: :pres: .Had some trust on him and it paid off. Mark Joyce is useless under the pressure. And that is always an ever present in China, particularly. I could had done with Tom Ford´s result also it also came. Can´t be anything but happy with those. This business is not any more complicated than that.

So what are the chances now that they will be having a clean Xmas-concert "again" on this year lol.

It is always that, er, should we stop this playing now, were the ideas and the innovations already that much good.. :wave: :wave:

No no no no. They should had realised that already ages ago and they do know that. So play on once again. As per usual.

But glad finally heard they also realised HE is spot on regarding many things. A sense and the brains still existing. Or is that it is his his son amongs all those others who can´t use those AT ALL, no matter what sorts of thinking and eyeing patterns he´s exhibiting and presenting lol.