Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I knew he'd never make me mod. rofl

If it's any consolation to you SF, I don't think me and Pinkey are in the cards either. :chuckle:

Probably ahead of me on the list. rofl

There'd be only me left on the forum, and Roland would make somebody who posted once in 2011 a mod. <laugh>

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

If it's any consolation to you SF, I don't think me and Pinkey are in the cards either. :chuckle:

There'd be only me left on the forum, and Roland would make somebody who posted once in 2011 a mod. <laugh>

You're too cool to be a mod.

Postby Dan-cat

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Wildey wrote: Roland has made no secret of the fact hes lost intrest so really if this place going to survive it will have to be you lot that makes that happen.

Why doesn't he care anymore ? :chin: :?

He just not into hanging out on forums anymore, he prefers Twitter, from what he's told me.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:He just not into hanging out on forums anymore, he prefers Twitter, from what he's told me.

His interest in this forum has........

DECLINED!

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I don't know what to say about that SF. :chin:

From Roland's perspective, I probably have the least desired trait for a potential mod: I am a Ronnie fan. :chuckle:
As 4 Pinkey, well he's Pinkey :pm: