Post a reply

Re: SangSom 6 Reds World Championship !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:For dear absent Cloudy, here's a TWITTER ATTACK

Dalai Lama @DalaiLama 2 hours ago

If we were really to see one another as brothers and sisters, there would be no basis for division, cheating and exploitation among us. Therefore it’s important to promote the idea of the oneness of humanity, that in being human we are all the same.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Snookerbacker implying there are betting irregularities at the Six Reds:

TWITTER ATTACK

@snookerbacker 15 minutes ago
Sounds like the wheelbarrows are well and truly oiled up and rolling at the 6 Reds.

Oh is that what he meant?

I wondered why he was suddenly prattling on about wheelbarrows.

Postby SnookerFan

kolompar wrote:Thep and TT didn't win a match and Noppon needed to lose heavily in his last to go out, I guess it's more about them.

He was having a pop at James Wattana at one point, as well.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Bookies snake hiss me off.

As soon as they lose money on a match they accuse some poor bucker of cheating.

You could always not gamble.

I don't gamble and in principle I have nothing against gambling but that was not the point I was making.

If - for example - James Wattana loses 4-0 and lots of people bet on that scoreline, that does not make Wattana a parakeet.

Postby TheSaviour

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I don't gamble and in principle I have nothing against gambling but that was not the point I was making.

If - for example - James Wattana loses 4-0 and lots of people bet on that scoreline, that does not make Wattana a parakeet.

This somehow reminds me about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObmFR5Dz7Ac rofl rofl

Ha ha. The crazy old Robert Fischer, yet still got the class. That´s just quite similarly funny and crazy when you argued "I don´t gamble and in principle I have nothing against gambling". That´s funny and things like that makes me to laugh lol. Although, I couldn´t be more serious person as I am. I have never argued to anyone I would ever even try to be funny or social at all and at this age I am never even planning to start to be those things..

And meanwhile, Mark Selby has played some highly impressive and steady stuff, I would argue. Watched a bit that Selby-Gilbert match and Selby was just real class. From 0-1 down came like a wrecking ball or a train to catch it. That´s completely fair scoreline, 5-1 to Selby. David had some rather strange nervous manouvers going on, while Selby was as steady as I have ever witnessed anyone to be. Both steady as a person and steady yet hugely clever cue ball controls as well!

And by the way, if it "has already arrived now" doesn´t that make ALL THE PLANNING completely unnecessary and a no-show? Just a thought. That it could work like that. So it is same what you do or not do, as they just don´t have any plans. Just a routine stuff, all the way. All the way, baby.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

This somehow reminds me about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObmFR5Dz7Ac rofl rofl

Ha ha. The crazy old Robert Fischer, yet still got the class. That´s just quite similarly funny and crazy when you argued "I don´t gamble and in principle I have nothing against gambling". That´s funny and things like that makes me to laugh lol. Although, I couldn´t be more serious person as I am. I have never argued to anyone I would ever even try to be funny or social at all and at this age I am never even planning to start to be those things..

And meanwhile, Mark Selby has played some highly impressive and steady stuff, I would argue. Watched a bit that Selby-Gilbert match and Selby was just real class. From 0-1 down came like a wrecking ball or a train to catch it. That´s completely fair scoreline, 5-1 to Selby. David had some rather strange nervous manouvers going on, while Selby was as steady as I have ever witnessed anyone to be. Both steady as a person and steady yet hugely clever cue ball controls as well!

And by the way, if it "has already arrived now" doesn´t that make ALL THE PLANNING completely unnecessary and a no-show? Just a thought. That it could work like that. So it is same what you do or not do, as they just don´t have any plans. Just a routine stuff, all the way. All the way, baby.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Le freak c'est chic

Ahhhhhhhhhh FREAK OUT!

Little known fact. That record by Chic was originally called buck Off and was aimed at Grace Jones, penned after they were refused access to her party at Studio 54.

'Usually, when most people get denied by the bouncer at the hottest club in town, they skulk off to a far less hip night spot to lick their wounds. But, if you’re members of the dance music hit makers Chic, and the club is the legendary Studio 54, the night is New Years Eve, and you were invited by none other than Grace Jones…you don’t take that lying down. After guitarist/producer Nile Rodgers and bassist Bernard Edwards were stopped at the door on the night of the big ball drop by security that hadn’t gotten the updated guest list, it’s safe to say they were none too happy about it.

The two retreated to Edwards apartment and immediately cranked out a tune voicing their frustrations, a song they entitled “buck Off!” While originally just a fun little ditty to vent their anger, the slinky guitar and thumping bass line proved to be too fun to just waste on a novelty song. After an attempt to change the refrain in question to “Freak Off!,” the band instead ended up with the now infamous “Aaaaaaa FREAK OUT!”

It became the best selling single of all time for Atlantic Records with 13 million sales, including 2 million in the USA.