Post a reply

Re: SangSom 6 Reds World Championship !!!

Postby TheSaviour

Dan-cat wrote:Good point SF. An aphorism.

I asked Murphy on Twitter what he thought and he replied with this picture:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Great that the British humour is still seemingly well alive and kicking.

So you think UKRAINE is just a game to me??! A Maradona of Ukraine?? Flat. Tsurenko lol :bump1: :bump1: . Golovkin.

But on a more serious note, can´t see these strange results anyone else fault than the people who are always forcing the issue. We wouldn´t have a situation where any normal psychology doesn´t count anymore without those people always forcing the issue. When is someone feeling fine and when not? That´s normal psychology. Now a score of people don´t have any other realistic option than to pretend everyone are feeling just fine and that they do absolutely no harm towards anyone.

This is just completely their own fault.

But the question is, how all this would be thought out by a black person? Obviously, there are some exceptions.

There always reads that same old presentation; an awfully outspoken as a person. Only to each time fall "slightly" short. And then there also always reads that knows and guesses every possible result correct. When so many times already proved that it requires those two guesses.... Only then it is realistic and happening, I know.. And then there ALSO READS that this person reads your gestures and knows if you´re feeling fine or not, or have you been treated consistently fairly. When quite obviously well proved now that the situation is that they all need to pretend that any psychology isn´t counting anymore.. WELL WON`T BE BOTHERING ME. At least we are even regarding those few different things that what´s possible bothering you.

I AM BRILLINT CONSTRUCTION GUY AND ALWAYS WILLINGNESS TO GIVE YOU SOME EXTRA. NO MATTER HOW YOU WOULD OR ARE ACTUALLY FEELING ABOUT IT.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:Is it true that there's been no commentary for this on the Eurosport Player?

This happens sometimes with the smaller events, or the comms come in for the semis/finals, haven't been able to watch any of this one though so can't confirm

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is it true that there's been no commentary for this on the Eurosport Player?

This happens sometimes with the smaller events, or the comms come in for the semis/finals, haven't been able to watch any of this one though so can't confirm

They should ask me to do it. I'd do it for free.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

I would love to hear this. I think you should do an audition tape

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

I could do without 2 hours of the commentator perving over the referee <laugh>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

There should be a Snooker Island app or something, which would broadcast SnookerFan's commentary on every snooker tournament.

Postby The_Abbott

Make it a ranker.

Then have the "Colours World Championships" as a ranker where all they have to do is pot the colours including a new Purple ball which has to be potted after the Black. The pocket to pot the Purple opens up in the middle of the table.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Also backing the idea was TV snooker pundit Neal Foulds who tweeted his response saying: “I agree. No obvious reason why the six reds couldn’t be a ranking event.”

Thall shalt not doubt the word of Neal Fouldsy.

Come on, Neal. You're better than this.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Also backing the idea was TV snooker pundit Neal Foulds who tweeted his response saying: “I agree. No obvious reason why the six reds couldn’t be a ranking event.”

Thall shalt not doubt the word of Neal Fouldsy.

Did he really say that? <doh>