Post a reply

Re: Evergrande China Championship Qualifying !!!

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:To be fair, Cloud was just having a bit of fun with Holden if I read it correctly. Unless Cloud tells us different, I certainly did not think it was racism.

I understand the job of moderator must be very difficult and take a lot of time, but on this occasion I think Wildey has good intentions, but misunderstood.

Point is though in life we all have choices and we say things tongue in cheek at times however on forum things are written and will always be there so in 5 or 6 years someone might get offended by a throw away coment said by a member on here and unless its dealt with we all will be treated in the same vein as the guy who said it.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:To be fair, Cloud was just having a bit of fun with Holden if I read it correctly. Unless Cloud tells us different, I certainly did not think it was racism.

I understand the job of moderator must be very difficult and take a lot of time, but on this occasion I think Wildey has good intentions, but misunderstood.

Point is though in life we all have choices and we say things tongue in cheek at times however on forum things are written and will always be there so in 5 or 6 years someone might get offended by a throw away coment said by a member on here and unless its dealt with we all will be treated in the same vein as the guy who said it.

I think it's only right that I apologise for the future of this site.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I think it's only right that I apologise for the future of this site.

From now on I shall moderate my own conduct on this forum just in case someone in a hundred years time looks through this site and gets offended by something I've written.

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
chengdufan wrote:Very entertaining to watch, and seems like a pleasant chap.
He's got tattoos and he's young. Is that what bothers you?

For me, it's a number of reasons why I can't warm to him no matter how hard I try. The following things about him irritate me:

- The tattoos
- 'Ghetto' dress style
- Ric Flair strut around the table like he owns the place
- Laissez-faire attitude
- Careless shot selections and execution
- His Belgian nationality

I am no fan of Brecel. But who cares what his nationality is? The world would be an infinitely better place if people weren't brainwashed about nationalities. No one is ethnically British anyway. Britain was once a barren land. No one is 'English'. Patriotism is for morons who accept being controlled by the state.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

vodkadiet wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

For me, it's a number of reasons why I can't warm to him no matter how hard I try. The following things about him irritate me:

- The tattoos
- 'Ghetto' dress style
- Laissez-faire attitude

I am no fan of Brecel. But who cares what his nationality is? The world would be an infinitely better place if people weren't brainwashed about nationalities. No one is ethnically British anyway. Britain was once a barren land. No one is 'English'. Patriotism is for morons who accept being controlled by the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCx5bx-qtJQ

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

- The tattoos
- 'Ghetto' dress style
- Laissez-faire attitude

I hope you're on an MI5 watchlist somewhere. People like you are a danger to this country.

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:TWITTER ATTACK

@dalailama 17 Aug

I am one of the 7 billion human beings alive today. We each have a responsibility to think about humanity and the good of the world because it affects our own future. We weren’t born on this planet at this time to create problems but to bring about some benefit.

Please spare me. :roll:

Mega lolz x

Postby Gridlock

Gridlock wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Come on Jimmy

Ya! Come on a Jimmy! Apparently no score board?

Never mind. Scoreboard up now.

Postby Gridlock

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:It’s the Generation Game.

Life is the name of the game....

Toaster. Kettle. Toasted Sandwich maker. Pressure cooker. Tea set. Er...

Hallo Danno! Hope life is good! Just watching the snooker this morning with a cuppa Lapsang Souchong. Two weeks now without the Aqua Vitae.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:It’s the Generation Game.

Life is the name of the game....

Toaster. Kettle. Toasted Sandwich maker. Pressure cooker. Tea set. Er...

CUDDLY TOY!

*crowd cheer*