Post a reply

Re: HongRuiMa Yushan World Open !!!

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:Gutted for Gilbert. That defeat will take some getting over

He might never recover from it and never win a ranker.

Hope not, I like him, a good player.

Just hope if he does reach another ranking final it's not against one of my favourites.

Postby The_Abbott

Well done Williams. I had a feeling he would come back - it had been on the cards all week.

Could do without the marathon sponsorship celebrations at the end. Thank the water supplier another time.

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:Could do without the marathon sponsorship celebrations at the end. Thank the water supplier another time.

Yeah, that was stupid. <laugh>

Postby TheSaviour

I must say I was impressed about Gilbert´s emotions. I thought the game was already dead. And played through and through. Couldn´t be just money which caused David to get carried away during the decider. Only things like those makes player great. I was also impressed his route to the final. Okay, was disappointed Matthew Stevens gave him a W/O straight away, which was something made it much more easier to him. Not all walkovers are "deserved", at times the players have some fitness issues which are real and couldn´t be avoided.

Well, the better player on the day still won the match and the title. Mark was highly impressive and surprising, make no mistake.

Just waiting the money, money and more money just won´t be making anyone happy. It´s still about the percentages and the ratios. When cashing big, the same problems as previously will keep on to be there. But still, something has changed. Any given mickey mouse - shot won´t be hindering the overall-progress anymore.

The most polite person of the world amongs the audiences as per usual. Giving that infamous coughing all the time without any reason or need to do so or to even be there at the first place. Could be something to do of finally getting real ? Just absolutely nothing to say, as per usual. Pathetic still all the way, as per usual.

Hey, let´s them to keep that colour-game OF THEIRS (notice, not that unpolite person´s, not involved at all ha haa..). Nothing unpolite, harm or anything pathetic about that!! ;-) ;-) :bowdown: :bowdown:

And is the technology still to blame ? Or is the problem with the persons ? If there´s a dish to be made, how can you orienteer from the green to brown? Just seeing to the MOST STRAIGHT route won´t be enough. If it would be, the world would be quite different.

Postby SnookerFan

It was kind of funny, Selty going; "Gilbert won't lose from here".

But the guys he was talking to were clearly morons. Why he kept engaging with them is beyond me.

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:It was kind of funny, Selty going; "Gilbert won't lose from here".

But the guys he was talking to were clearly morons. Why he kept engaging with them is beyond me.

Morons attract morons I guess :chin:

Postby Dan-cat

The_Abbott wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It was kind of funny, Selty going; "Gilbert won't lose from here".

Morons attract morons I guess :chin:

About the size of it.