Post a reply

Re: Yushan World Open Qualifiers !!!

Postby hendry_fan

PHEW!!! :phew: ,just saw the decider btween Mags n Stefanow.

At least Mags n Scott managed to win there quali matches. <ok>

Stephen Maguire 5-4 Adam Stefanow

Scott Donaldson 5-1 Sanderson Lam

Hard luck Adam.

This lot lost!.

Lee Walker 5-1 Anthony McGill

Marco Fu 5-0 Chris Totten

Anthony Hamilton 5-1 Rhys Clark

Paul S Davison 5-2 Alan McManus

Lü Haotian 5-1 Eden Sharav

Ryan Day 5-4 Ross Muir

>-(

Postby Cloud Strife

hendry_fan wrote:Many Congrats to Germanys Simon Lichtenberg in beatin Mr Doherty,5-2. :clap:

Lichtenberg was a huge price at the bookies to win that match. Was tempted, but didn't pull the trigger.

Postby Drew1404

Thepchaiya through and looking good, I expect a good season from him after running John Higgins close at the World Championship, who then went on to get the final. Hopefully that gives him the confidence he needs to realise his potential, he was fantastic in that match.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Drew1404 wrote:Thepchaiya through and looking good, I expect a good season from him after running John Higgins close at the World Championship, who then went on to get the final. Hopefully that gives him the confidence he needs to realise his potential, he was fantastic in that match.

It was a great match - he acquitted himself very well. Looking forward to him pushing on

Postby Drew1404

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Drew1404 wrote:Thepchaiya through and looking good, I expect a good season from him after running John Higgins close at the World Championship, who then went on to get the final. Hopefully that gives him the confidence he needs to realise his potential, he was fantastic in that match.

It was a great match - he acquitted himself very well. Looking forward to him pushing on

Yes not to mention he has a new home now in England, Darlington I think? Which I think was part of the reason he started to perform so well at the tail end of last season. With his family coming over he can settle and hopefully have a great season

Postby TheSaviour

Nice to see Paul S Davison gotten the result, he´s simply just a stunning talent.

SO Kishan Hirani started his main tour campaing as a 0-4 and 0-5 defeats. Was I right about him?? Surely he should try to get his acts back together and just try to nick the few frames he would deserve, instead of being deluded and trying to win the matches he can´t win. He played against ANTHONY McGill and Judd Trump so not much what we could or can to read from him. But still. Should have managed to nick those few frames but no. An awfull start but that´s just Kishan. No offence meant to cause via this post but I still just feel and think that if there´s a room to be critical you just should be critical.

All the players who takes the game dead seriously are the ones. You should never bet against them. Taken the game dead seriously means you are a good, no, a great player. I just haven´t seen Kishan to take it that much seriously. So no results also. It is just that much of a simple. He´s an awfully intelligent and a hard working fella but no results. Because not taken it dead seriously.

That´s sport. No matter what sports. But that´s just sports.

Tactically it can be sound and really fine and intelligent. But it is a really worth of a taking the RISK, thinking about the strategies.. Just a thought.

So many great dishes, so many great meals, so many great persons and the cooks to make those dishes.. But still. Downing a few pints might be a better thought. The tactics versus the strategies. The same old thing, the same old wisdoms. The same old game. Just down those few pints instead of having that great meal and you´re just fine. If you ask me. Well you didn´t. So that´s why I am making no sense.

Or am I ?? Is Kishan Hirani going to win a match? Well he will be winning a match, but nothing too serious. Stephen Maguire or Mark Allen´s the man, not Kishan. So sorry being so critical but that´s just the reality. Still. There just is a thing called the reality. You won´t be finding it watching Kishan to play or watching the bookies´ odds. Or can you? If Ronnie O´Sullivan would start to promote the things....... :emb:

Postby TheSaviour

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
TheSaviour wrote:
Just down those few pints instead of having that great meal and you´re just fine.

The wise words of The Saviour often guide me

Cheers, thanks mate..! <laugh> <laugh>

Postby Drew1404

Lyu haotian through comfortably against Eden Sharav, 5-1. Only a couple of high breaks from lyu but a good win after his loss in the Riga qualifying against a high scoring Kurt maflin. Expecting a great season from lyu, after his magnificent performance at the worlds, taking Barry Hawkins so close. But it was his words afterward that caught my attention, he said that he would address all of his weaknesses and come back stronger. Definitely one to watch this season

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Drew1404 wrote:Lyu haotian through comfortably against Eden Sharav, 5-1. Only a couple of high breaks from lyu but a good win after his loss in the Riga qualifying against a high scoring Kurt maflin. Expecting a great season from lyu, after his magnificent performance at the worlds, taking Barry Hawkins so close. But it was his words afterward that caught my attention, he said that he would address all of his weaknesses and come back stronger. Definitely one to watch this season

Lyu played some great snooker last season. Looked unstoppable at times. If he improves further he will be top 32 by the end of the season