Post a reply

Re: Betway Gibraltar Open !!!

Postby The_Abbott

Hicks thrashing Selt 3-0 at the moment. Probably still celebrating the Indian open win.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:This St. Pasddy's Day thing is rubbish. I should've stayed in and watched the snooker.

Have you got a tall green novelty hat on?

I did do, but I felt like a spazz. In the two months since I've been in, all the bar staff have changed. Don't know anyone. Feel like a idiot being a sole drinker dressed up.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:Or could just use shirts stays like a normal person?

Wassat?

Like suspenders but attach from ones shirt tail to ones socks. Keep the shirt tucked in and socks pulled up.

https://www.sharpanddapper.com/products ... GMQAvD_BwE

Never seen them before. Every day a school day on the island

Me too. Although I think they'd be really annoying to play snooker in!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Is there support therapy groups for people who have just found out that their favourite barstaff have left their pub unexpectedly?

Postby Godot

Christ, Perry's attempts at playing snookers there at the end were laughable. Good win for Sean The Storm but Perry was ridiculously bad.

Postby Vallomas

After Ali Carter's withdrawal, it looks like a decent chance for David Gilbert to have a deep run and and claim his first ranker (and eventually win a place at Tour Championship).
Last edited by Vallomas on 15 Mar 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Popped back to my flat. The plans are all to cockerel in the pub. The Irish Dancers are here later than advertises. Right before the Irish songstress who is earlier than advertised. Dunno if the free stew is still advertised. Might give it an hour, see what happens. See if I can still get free dinner.

Postby Vallomas

James Cahill has beaten Craig Stedman and his quest for a tour card via the 1-year ranking list is still on.

1500 valuable ranking points, mate!

Postby D4P

If Astley were to win this event, he and the Gibraltar Open would be together forever in our memories.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:Gilbert favourite?

Against David Alcaide Bermudez? Think he might just shade it.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Gilbert favourite?

Against David Alcaide Bermudez? Think he might just shade it.

No, I mean favourite to make Llandudno.