Post a reply

Re: Betway Gibraltar Open !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Our very own Andre has been reffing at this event. He’ll do the Crucible one day.

Has he? Good man.

Haven't seen any today.

Postby HappyCamper

HappyCamper wrote:comeback is on!

lol i posted this as a joke but scotland are level now, somewow :happy:

Postby Cloud Strife

It was always his dream to be involved in the sport of snooker in some meaningful way. Fair play to the lad, he's gone out there and made it happen. Puts people like me and you to shame.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:Scotland had their weetabix at half-time.

Yeah certainly looks like they've had their porridge, haggis, shortbread and battered Mars bars at half-time. (I love Scottish cuisine)

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:scotladn are ahead!!!

Who are Scotladn?

calcutta cup winners tha't who!!!!

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I have a few concerns for Andre. He is openly a huge Ronnie O’Sullivan fan and he has criticised colleagues on here, namely Leo Scullion.

For the record, I would think it tough on him if these two things come against him. All the refs are sure to have their favourites, they just may be a bit more private about it. Andre is a top guy and very passionate about snooker.

It was always his dream to be involved in the sport of snooker in some meaningful way. Fair play to the lad, he's gone out there and made it happen. Puts people like me and you to shame.

I think that goes without saying. There are some dicks on this forum I’d be jealous of if they achieved this, but not Andre. I’ve never met him in person but I always get the impression he’s one of life’s good guys.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I have a few concerns for Andre. He is openly a huge Ronnie O’Sullivan fan and he has criticised colleagues on here, namely Leo Scullion.

For the record, I would think it tough on him if these two things come against him. All the refs are sure to have their favourites, they just may be a bit more private about it. Andre is a top guy and very passionate about snooker.

I think that goes without saying. There are some dicks on this forum I’d be jealous of if they achieved this, but not Andre. I’ve never met him in person but I always get the impression he’s one of life’s good guys.

:goodpost:

Postby Andre147

You can watch my match from yesterday with Bingtao... Table 2 is streamed, and its on Youtube.

Walden's match cant find on Youtube, wasnt uploaded.

Postby Vallomas

Congrats, Andre!

I was wondering if you were there as a fan, I didn't know that you have been a qualified referee.

Postby D4P

Andre147 wrote:You can watch my match from yesterday with Bingtao... Table 2 is streamed, and its on Youtube.

Which opponent...?