Post a reply

Re: D88.com German Masters Final !!

Postby Alex0paul

Iranu wrote:Just listen to Kyren, thanking his family and team for lifting him when he needed it. Arrogant little hammer.

:goodpost:

Postby vodkadiet

Wilson blows hot and cold but he at least is not scared of any big names. And at least he keeps thrashing that 'Wassock' M.J.Williams...

Postby Alex0paul

vodkadiet wrote:Wilson blows hot and cold but he at least is not scared of any big names. And at least he keeps thrashing that 'Wassock' M.J.Williams...

When did he last beat a big name on form?

Postby vodkadiet

Alex0paul wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Wilson blows hot and cold but he at least is not scared of any big names. And at least he keeps thrashing that 'Wassock' M.J.Williams...

That is his biggest weapon. He makes the top players crumble just by looking at them. It may be that moustache of a 13 year old that phases them!

Failing that, didn't he defeat a 'peak' Rory?!!

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:Just listen to Kyren, thanking his family and team for lifting him when he needed it. Arrogant little hammer.

How the bloody hell is that arrogant.

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:

Kyren might have a ability of making top players look crap at times so naive people think they not playing well

Steve Davis, John Higgins made a career out of doing that

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:

Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Ash147 wrote:It does amaze me how someone of Wilson’s talent (or lack of) has got 3 ranking events to his name. I can’t think of any other sports where you would win a tournament purely with your mental strength.

He ain't that bad.

He’s an average player who has overachieved. He’s got an arrogance about him that I’ve only seen in Neil Robertson.

It's not, I was being sarcastic.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Ash147 wrote:It does amaze me how someone of Wilson’s talent (or lack of) has got 3 ranking events to his name. I can’t think of any other sports where you would win a tournament purely with your mental strength.

He ain't that bad.

He’s an average player who has overachieved. He’s got an arrogance about him that I’ve only seen in Neil Robertson.

It's not, I was being sarcastic.

im sorry did not see your post in context <ok>

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:No one likes a crybaby.

Mate i have to be honest your making a very good impression of a Cry Baby on this thread <ok>

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Wildey the time may have come for a self-imposed ban here.

For peace of mind I am happy to hold the fort whilst you are offline.

i was being honest its a bit pathetic

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:No one likes a crybaby.

Mate i have to be honest your making a very good impression of a Cry Baby on this thread <ok>

Stfu Wildey.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Wildey is very fair and does not ban people unless they are complete dicks.

So yeah you probably will be.

pmsl

Fair comment, I am a sausage.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:Children, children.

What is it about European finals that make us argue about being banned?

It's the EU's fault.