Post a reply

Re: D88.com German Masters Final !!

Postby Iranu

Unbelievable luck for Kyren to get the snooker behind the black.

But that opening red... Woooff.

Postby Iranu

Honestly I think it's better for Gilbert that Kyren's won two in a row now, than if Gilbert had gone 8-5 up first.

I think he'll regroup.

Postby Ash147

This was by far Gilbert’s best chance to win a ranking event. I think it will be a very long time before we see him in a final again.

Postby Ash147

It does amaze me how someone of Wilson’s talent (or lack of) has got 3 ranking events to his name. I can’t think of any other sports where you would win a tournament purely with your mental strength.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:It does amaze me how someone of Wilson’s talent (or lack of) has got 3 ranking events to his name. I can’t think of any other sports where you would win a tournament purely with your mental strength.

Chess

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:It does amaze me how someone of Wilson’s talent (or lack of) has got 3 ranking events to his name. I can’t think of any other sports where you would win a tournament purely with your mental strength.

He ain't that bad.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Chess

That’s debatable whether it’s considered a sport.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Chess

That’s debatable whether it’s considered a sport.

Draughts then

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:

He ain't that bad.

He’s an average player who has overachieved. He’s got an arrogance about him that I’ve only seen in Neil Robertson.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

He ain't that bad.

He’s an average player who has overachieved. He’s got an arrogance about him that I’ve only seen in Neil Robertson.

Robertson's century of centuries was probably the biggest single achievement in snooker history

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

He ain't that bad.

Robertson's century of centuries was probably the biggest single achievement in snooker history

I didn’t mean to imply that Robertson wasn’t a good player, I was just comparing his level of arrogance to Wilson’s. Robertson is a far superior player to Wilson.