Post a reply

Re: D88.com German Masters Final !!

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Am I missing a good match here?

Not particularly.

They seem to be playing fairly quickly.

Thy are but it's not particularly exciting.

Feels more like a last 16 than a final.

Postby Iranu

Good 95 break from Gilbert after the way he lost the 5th frame.

If he can win the next two Kyren will be sick.

Postby Iranu

Foulds seems to think Gilbert would have won the frame if not for the foul on the brown, but even without the foul the white finished tight on the top cushion so the break would have ended there anyway.

Anyway, 4-3.

Postby Ash147

Wilson wins the last frame, and finishes the session 5-3 ahead. It's closer than I thought it would be.

It has to be said, this has been one of the most boring finals I've ever watched. I don't think it helps that both of these players lack any sort of charisma.

Postby Iranu

Jimmy saying you know when the cue or rest hits a ball.

Wasn't saying that at the English Open. :chin:

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:Apparantly the Attendance for the first 3 days of the tournament has been much bigger than its been before.

What's your point?

Was there supose to be any point?

Are you paranoid about something

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:Apparantly the Attendance for the first 3 days of the tournament has been much bigger than its been before.

What's your point?

What's your point?

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Not particularly.

Seriously what do people expect here no wander theres so much disapointments people expect perfect snooker all the time when reality is its never been like that just enjoy the battle between 2 men sod standards and all that crap it means rubbish.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Not particularly.

Seriously what do people expect here no wander theres so much disapointments people expect perfect snooker all the time when reality is its never been like that just enjoy the battle between 2 men sod standards and all that crap it means rubbish.

So by that logic we could just live stream me and my mate having a knockabout, because it's a battle between two men?

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Jimmy saying you know when the cue or rest hits a ball.

Wasn't saying that at the English Open. :chin:

He loves Ron so he would never say that, whether Ronnie felt it or not.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

What's your point?

What's your point?

Theres been a increase of attendance at the German Masters.

wasent a point it was a statement of fact

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:

So by that logic we could just live stream me and my mate having a knockabout, because it's a battle between two men?

if you and your mate can make 5 breaks over 70 in 8 frames why the buck you not pros instead of talking rubbish online

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Not particularly.

Jesus Christ what's your problem? Sometimes matches aren't exciting, there's no need to take it as a personal affront.

The second half of the session was much better but at the time SF asked, it wasn't an exciting match. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

if you and your mate can make 5 breaks over 70 in 8 frames why the buck you not pros instead of talking rubbish online

pmsl

Calm down Wildey.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:Jesus Christ what's your problem? Sometimes matches aren't exciting, there's no need to take it as a personal affront.

The second half of the session was much better but at the time SF asked, it wasn't an exciting match. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.

im just baffled by it all im just being honest most of you guys would not have lasted watching snooker in the 80s you just expect too much and if its not you call it not exciting this is a serious question what do you expect to see when you watch?

All i want is a close Match nothing else matters at 4-1 it looked one sided but on the other hand it never felt like Kyren would run away with it