Post a reply

Re: D88.com German Masters Semi Finals !!

Postby hendry_fan

Alex0paul wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Wilson had an easy safety,but chooses to takes on a tough blue,misses,leaves Mags an easy red,he pots it,but shortly after he misses another easy black off the spot,but luckily Wilson concedes.

Mags has got a FRAME ON THE BOARD. :bowdown: :happy:

He would have needed a snooker if he didnt pot a colour though

Aye.

COME ONNN MAGS!.

Postby Alex0paul

Dennis Taylor wrote:As long as your opponent needs two frames then you feel you have a chance

Postby hendry_fan

Crackin pot from Wilson to continue the break,it,s been a great break,tough long green now though,...

Postby hendry_fan

He pots the long green off it,s spot,then clears up.

What a 63 clearence that was,fantastic!. :hatoff:

And he equalled my highest break of all time. :-D

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:This boring bucker better not be the future of snooker.

Image :emu:

I can only hope that Judd steps up. The game needs someone like him taking it forward, not Wilson.

Postby hendry_fan

Raphael98 wrote:That 63 break from Wilson is for me one of the best breaks I have ever seen since I started watching snooker 9 years ago! We have to give credit where its due

I,ve seen countless breaks in my time,and that was a great break. <ok> :bowdown:

One could argue though,eg that it was,nt in a decider,or at the World Championships,that he was 4-1 up against a poor Maguire,etc,but still,it was really something.

As soon as i say the table,i thought,thats a difficult table to make a frame winning break from,he lost pos a few times,but made up for it by potting some crackers to keep the break going.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:TBH I am warming to the idea of a Judd/Kyren rivalry at the top of the game.

Think it would be interesting to see

I think if Judd plays well he beats Wilson comfortably, like at the Masters this year. Wilson isn’t anywhere near Judd’s level.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:TBH I am warming to the idea of a Judd/Kyren rivalry at the top of the game.

Think it would be interesting to see

Aye,can,t beat a bit,or some real rivalry. <ok>

Postby Ash147

Raphael98 wrote:Imagine a match between Wilson and Lisowski, a complete contrast of styles! And as I write this, Wilson flukes a snooker!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Wilson would win that. I’ve noticed his slow play often destroys the rhythm of the natural players.