Post a reply

Re: D88.com German Masters Qualifying !!

Postby TheRocket

I've noticed with Dominic Dale this season he's been more agressive and playing quicker. It almost worked against Trump at the UK Championship.

I think its a good strategy.

Postby Dan-cat

TheRocket wrote:I've noticed with Dominic Dale this season he's been more agressive and playing quicker. It almost worked against Trump at the UK Championship.

I think its a good strategy.

He's also got a bit of MRSS. Might Retire Soon Syndrome. See also Peter Ebdon.

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:To label all players of a certain nationality cheats seems very unfair if there is not specific evidence. It casts aspersions on their honesty with them having done no wrong.

Thats why i have zero tolerance to cheats like this it reflects badly on everyone and therefore throw the out with no coming back in 10 or 15 years just throw them out for good

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:To label all players of a certain nationality cheats seems very unfair if there is not specific evidence. It casts aspersions on their honesty with them having done no wrong.

Thats why i have zero tolerance to cheats like this it reflects badly on everyone and therefore throw the out with no coming back in 10 or 15 years just throw them out for good

:goodpost:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Farakh Ajaib 1-0 up over Ebdon Without Hair.

Otherwise Known As Ebdon.

So basicly its Peter Ebdon ?

buck me you been at the Cooking Sherry again <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Farakh Ajaib 1-0 up over Ebdon Without Hair.

Otherwise Known As Ebdon.

So basicly its Peter Ebdon ?

buck me you been at the Cooking Sherry again <doh>

It's not "basicly" Peter Ebdon. It is Peter Ebdon.

Postby Godot

Gary Wilson badly needs to win here. 32nd in the 1 year ranking list for the World Grand Prix and one of Sharav, Yuelong, Akani or Dott will surely overtake him if he doesn't close this out.