Post a reply

Re: D88.com European Masters Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby TheRocket

Ronnie79 wrote:What another epic fail for Lisowski. It does not say much for Snooker with a 47yo playing a 44yo in one semi and lads in their 20s can't beat them. Lisowski had a golden chance to win this title. Very disappointed with the way it's going

Yes very true. And I said it before. Theres a real risk that Lisowski will never have his breakthrough and just be the 'talented player'. For an eternity.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Put a few minutes of the snooker on, whilst the Chinese is being delivered.

What happened to your usual meal, meaning chicken and beer ? :chuckle:

There'll be chicken in the Chinese meal, and possibly beer afterwards.

Thanks for asking. <ok>

Postby Iranu

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Absolutely disgusting what they're doing to Cristiano Ronaldo. Hope he gets through it unscathed.

It's sickening to see one of the finest athletes of our time be harassed in this way.

And what if he is guilty after all

The odds say he is. False rape allegations are estimated to account for 8% of total allegations.

The women who make these allegations against famous men go through so much rubbish, get so much abuse and hatred. The thought that they'd do it for "their 15 minutes of fame" is pretty ridiculous.

She may be lying, but the statistics don't back that up. It's a shame because he is an awesome footballer but I'm more inclined to believe he did it than that she is lying, unfortunately.

Postby sas6789

Johnny Bravo wrote:Looks like Tian has taken the upper hand.

Although I reckon that Allen is the best player left and although I quite like him, I want M. King to win it more than I want Allen.
Allen is financially secure, King needs the money more.

King would probably be financially secure if he hadn't squandered it gambling but I greatly respect that he's mending his ways now

Postby Johnny Bravo

Allen's struggling. Jimmy in with a chance the kill the match of.

From what I've seen, although Allen has the game and mental toughness to beat any top player, and he's usually up for the fight against them, he struggles too often against lower ranked players.
Maybe he's not motivated enough against them. Who knows. Anyway, the point is he's wasting golden chances to get his hand on more trophies. :?

Postby LC

Yeah this is the grandad open, it’s like mid 2000s time warp, where is the new generation? Lisowski could take the game by the scruff of the neck and become a star! Ronnie and John Higgins will be turning up on there mobility scooters when there 80 and still winning at this rate

Postby Cloud Strife

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Absolutely disgusting what they're doing to Cristiano Ronaldo. Hope he gets through it unscathed.

It's sickening to see one of the finest athletes of our time be harassed in this way.

And what if he is guilty after all

Well then let a proper and official investigation take place instead of this trial by media.

She may well be telling the truth, but the fact she chose to go public with a magazine interview before pursuing an official line of enquiry is an instant red flag, imo.