Post a reply

Re: D88.com European Masters Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby Iranu

Lisowski-Hamilton's one of those matches I'll be happy whoever wins.

I'd prefer Lisowski because it's obviously better for the game and he's great to watch, but Hamilton's one of those players that I'm always happy to see doing well. He plays the game positively and seems like a class act.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Lisowski-Hamilton's one of those matches I'll be happy whoever wins.

I'd prefer Lisowski because it's obviously better for the game and he's great to watch, but Hamilton's one of those players that I'm always happy to see doing well. He plays the game positively and seems like a class act.

No you don't.

Ronnie says you hate them. :grrr:

Postby The_Abbott

Iranu wrote:Dave Hendon saying that snooker is arguably more watchable when the standard goes down.

Wild is Dave Hendon confirmed

I kind of agree - its less predicable who might win the game with some many misses.

Postby Alex0paul

TheRocket wrote:Its a pity that despite all his talent Lisowski keeps missing so many sitters. Like an old man whos already passed his prime.

Like Hamilton?

Postby TheRocket

Snooker is dead at grass roots level and has been so since a long time. We'll never see an era like the O'Sullivan-Higgins-Williams era again.

We should be thankful we still have a game. I think Snooker will be in a much worse place in a decade.

It will be a game of the Muirs and Craigies.