Post a reply

D88.com European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Monday 1st ~ Sunday 7th of October at the Sportdienst, De Soeverein Lommel, Belgium

It's the Last 16, and two time dedending champion Judd Trump has lost at the hands of Tian Pengfei. Elsewhere, Luca Brecel won a tight battle against Alan McManus from 3-0 down and keeps the local fans dream alive.

3 time World Champion Mark Selby also still in it, as well as the likes of Mark Allen and Kyren Wilson, the latter who had a nosebleed in his match v Allan Taylor.

Who shall win their matches and book a place in the Quarter-Finals?

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: D88.com European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby Pink Ball

Yeah, not really feeling the forum at the moment. I'm going to take a break from posting for the time being. Maybe just a few hours, days, maybe longer, depending on how things play out. Anyone who wants to contact me can get me at snookery dookery, although I'll probably log in to see how things are going.

I'd like to see Andre given an apology and/or Dan-Cat made a mod. In the time being, while I'm more annoyed than I should be, I'll stay away and not leave something as unimportant as a forum seem important.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:Yeah, not really feeling the forum at the moment. I'm going to take a break from posting for the time being. Maybe just a few hours, days, maybe longer, depending on how things play out. Anyone who wants to contact me can get me at snookery dookery, although I'll probably log in to see how things are going.

I'd like to see Andre given an apology and/or Dan-Cat made a mod. In the time being, while I'm more annoyed than I should be, I'll stay away and not leave something as unimportant as a forum seem important.

Don't be a little girl.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Quite a nice line up for the last 16.I don't mind who wins it now although my prefence would be Jimmy.

There have been some really exciting matches so far.

Really enjoyed Brecel vs McManus with Brecel overturning a 3-0 deficit.

Postby SnookerFan

Selby still there.

Probably the only one of the 'top' players left.

Like the guy or not, considering the travelling he's done lately, that's pretty impressive. Even in best of sevens.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Quite a nice line up for the last 16.I don't mind who wins it now although my prefence would be Jimmy.

There have been some really exciting matches so far.

Really enjoyed Brecel vs McManus with Brecel overturning a 3-0 deficit.

I hear he's flying in practice.

Postby Dan-cat

Pink Ball wrote:Yeah, not really feeling the forum at the moment. I'm going to take a break from posting for the time being. Maybe just a few hours, days, maybe longer, depending on how things play out. Anyone who wants to contact me can get me at snookery dookery, although I'll probably log in to see how things are going.

This is like one of those 'I'm going off facebook for a while' posts i.e. no-one gives a buck.

Waiting for Wildey to apologize? Ha.

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:

This is like one of those 'I'm going off facebook for a while' posts i.e. no-one gives a buck.

Waiting for Wildey to apologize? Ha.

He's actually going through some personal issues which he talked about on Snookery Dookery. In the circumstances, its probably wise that he takes some time away. I wish him all the best.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:I'm not going to post for the next 47 seconds. <ok>

Best of luck, snookerfan. I hope you managed to sort out whatever problems you had in 47 seconds. <ok>

Postby Dan-cat

Sure, Wildey shouldn't have said to Andre he knew nothing about snooker. But the lynching that Wildey got afterwards was barbaric.

The children were still at it last night (Iranu and Pinkie) with the memes referencing the argument.

Sick and saddened by the whole thing.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'm not going to post for the next 47 seconds. <ok>

Best of luck, snookerfan. I hope you managed to sort out whatever problems you had in 47 seconds. <ok>

I went for a twiddle.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Sure, Wildey shouldn't have said to Andre he knew nothing about snooker. But the lynching that Wildey got afterwards was barbaric.

The children were still at it last night (Iranu and Pinkie) with the memes referencing the argument.

Sick and saddened by the whole thing.

I like Andre, and don't agree with Wild's comments about him. He obviously knows a lot about the sport, and I've never had a problem with him. He also took what happened in his stride.

But I also thought Wild did an excellent job of being a mod. I told him that both on this site, and on Twitter.

It was all a bit of a storm in a tea-cup, in my opinion. Hopefully we can all move on from it. Let's make this forum great again. <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey called Andre an "absolute bucking idiot". That is unacceptable and it's not the first time Wildey insults people just because they have a different opinion. Wildey is a mod, he should be well behaved. He's always talking down to people as if they are idiots. Mods shouldn't do that. Andre is always very polite and did nothing to deserve to be called a "bucking idiot".

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Are you a Ronnietard or a Selbytart? Ronnietards can't be mods. Lolz.

Neither really.

Ronnie's an exciting player, but his personality/tendency to talk cobblers puts me off.

Selby's a nice guy, but his style of play can be a bit of a turn-off.

I'm a snookertard.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:Wildey called Andre an "absolute bucking idiot". That is unacceptable and it's not the first time Wildey insults people just because they have a different opinion. Wildey is a mod, he should be well behaved. He's always talking down to people as if they are idiots. Mods shouldn't do that. Andre is always very polite and did nothing to deserve to be called a "bucking idiot".

Agree with this.

I also must have missed the part where Wild got a "lynching" afterwards. Must have been quite "barbaric".