Post a reply

Re: D88.com European Masters Last 32 !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:King vs Bingham.

Battle of the baldies.

Remember when I had you convinced for a short while that King, following his ranking triumph, had invested in a syrup? Ahahahahaha

:grrr:

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Selby losing.

DECLINE!

I'm surprised he's playing so badly after his exceptional display in the final on Sunday.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:TWITTER ATTACK

Ronnie O'Sullivan @ronnieo147 33 minutes ago

Belgium open update king beats Bingham 4-0 Selby is 2-1 down, be back later with more updates enjoy your day

Ronnie doing his Eurosport punditry without a studio :hatoff:

Selby beats Davis 4-2

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:TWITTER ATTACK

Ronnie O'Sullivan @ronnieo147 33 minutes ago

Belgium open update king beats Bingham 4-0 Selby is 2-1 down, be back later with more updates enjoy your day

At least, as a Eurosport pundit he actually watches snooker when he's not paid to. Unlike the BBC.

Postby Iranu

Unusual choice of TV table you'd have to say.

Defending champion on table 2, especially as it's Judd who you'd think is a shoe-in for the main table.

Good to hear the Spaceman on comms. Snookerfan, I'm pretty sure he still does the Welsh Open. I'm sure he had one or two stints with ES last season as well.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Unusual choice of TV table you'd have to say.

Defending champion on table 2, especially as it's Judd who you'd think is a shoe-in for the main table.

Good to hear the Spaceman on comms. Snookerfan, I'm pretty sure he still does the Welsh Open. I'm sure he had one or two stints with ES last season as well.

I probably have heard him recently, and forgot.