Post a reply

Re: D88.com European Masters Last 64 and Heldover Matches !

Postby LC

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
LC wrote:That miscue was hilarious from cragie, sums up his game tonight

Did Selby play well?

He gave cragie every chance to win, playing average at best, but cragie just couldn’t do it, so selby potted the balls that mattered and sealed what on paper was a comfortable win

Postby Badsnookerplayer

LC wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
LC wrote:That miscue was hilarious from cragie, sums up his game tonight

Did Selby play well?

He gave cragie every chance to win, playing average at best, but cragie just couldn’t do it, so selby potted the balls that mattered and sealed what on paper was a comfortable win

:hatoff:

Postby Pink Ball

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't snake hissed off at the decision to reject Andre, and Wild's nastiness towards him.

I've often joked about leaving, but I see no point to a forum where people are not allowed to express their opinions. Andre loves snooker every bit as much as Wild. You may not agree with everything he says, but so what? Does it matter this much? There is no tolerance here for people who don't adore Mark Selby. It's cringeworthy.

Seriously, not seeing the point of this forum at all. For a man who claims "im very close to quit however there iis nobody else with brains on here to bucking mod the bucking placed", he's been thick as soup on this.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:I'd be lying if I said I wasn't snake hissed off at the decision to reject Andre, and Wild's nastiness towards him.

I've often joked about leaving, but I see no point to a forum where people are not allowed to express their opinions. Andre loves snooker every bit as much as Wild. You may not agree with everything he says, but so what? Does it matter this much? There is no tolerance here for people who don't adore Mark Selby. It's cringeworthy.

Seriously, not seeing the point of this forum at all. For a man who claims "im very close to quit however there iis nobody else with brains on here to bucking mod the bucking placed", he's been thick as soup on this.

Just a bad day on here today.

Hopefully everybody will be adult about it and move on.

I've said nasty things I don't mean and I think we all do at times.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I'd be lying if I said I wasn't snake hissed off at the decision to reject Andre, and Wild's nastiness towards him.

Just a bad day on here today.

Hopefully everybody will be adult about it and move on.

I've said nasty things I don't mean and I think we all do at times.

Aye. I'll sleep on it.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:What a win for Jimmy!!

:D

Black ball decider in final frame after playing rubbish for most of the match. The Pride of Sussex marches on in Flanders.

Mark Davis also recorded a historic victory over the young pretender Donaldson.

Suddenly it seems like this might be the one!!

Despite being older, I'd say Mark Davis is more likely to win a ranker like this than Jimmy Robbo.

Think of it like what Hamilton did.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:What a win for Jimmy!!

:D

Black ball decider in final frame after playing rubbish for most of the match. The Pride of Sussex marches on in Flanders.

Mark Davis also recorded a historic victory over the young pretender Donaldson.

Suddenly it seems like this might be the one!!

Despite being older, I'd say Mark Davis is more likely to win a ranker like this than Jimmy Robbo.

Think of it like what Hamilton did.

I would love it if Mark won one. I know nobody 'deserves' a ranker but he comes as close as you can. Many sneeringly call him a journeyman. I prefer to think of him as a dedicated pro who loves snooker.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Deewee wrote:I thought Brecel had lost weight, -10kg and apparently practising more regularly, too

Good - hope he has a good season.

Should be future World Champion with his talent

I have a King Charles puppy at home with greater safety nous.

Postby TheRocket

Pink Ball wrote:The Rocket had an excellent post there, don't know where it's gone.

Yes, I thought this is the wrong thread to make that post. The China Championship thread is the better place and I did it there.
Last edited by TheRocket on 02 Oct 2018, edited 1 time in total.