Post a reply

Re: D88.com European Masters Last 64 and Heldover Matches !

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Mr Totten should take a good hard look at himself after this match. If he is to make it as a pro then he needs to change his demeanour and be more assertive. It looks as if he is resigned to not making it and he is only in his early twenties.

I felt for him out there, but he can't leave that match feeling he gave it everything.

Must try harder.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Mr Totten should take a good hard look at himself after this match. If he is to make it as a pro then he needs to change his demeanour and be more assertive. It looks as if he is resigned to not making it and he is only in his early twenties.

I felt for him out there, but he can't leave that match feeling he gave it everything.

Must try harder.

Yeah, buck him

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Mr Totten should take a good hard look at himself after this match. If he is to make it as a pro then he needs to change his demeanour and be more assertive. It looks as if he is resigned to not making it and he is only in his early twenties.

Must try harder.

Yeah, buck him

That is not what I meant

Postby Andre147

Wouldn't surprise me if Trump won this tournament a 3rd time in a row.

Winning the same ranker 3 consecutive times is something very few have managed to do, but still a long way to go before it happens.

He only seems to win multiple tournaments here and at the CL though lol...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:Wouldn't surprise me if Trump won this tournament a 3rd time in a row.

Winning the same ranker 3 consecutive times is something very few have managed to do, but still a long way to go before it happens.

He only seems to win multiple tournaments here and at the CL though lol...

He was brilliant tonight

Postby Andre147

I know Higgins pulled out of this event mainly due to reaching the Final on Sunday, but I think he could have still played...

After all, Selby will. Ronnie, for instance, reached the Final of the CoC last season and went straight to Shanghai, and even won the tournament.

But it's Higgins choice of course.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:I know Higgins pulled out of this event mainly due to reaching the Final on Sunday, but I think he could have still played...

After all, Selby will. Ronnie, for instance, reached the Final of the CoC last season and went straight to Shanghai, and even won the tournament.

You're using Ronnie as an example of someone who enters a lot of tournaments? rofl

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:I know Higgins pulled out of this event mainly due to reaching the Final on Sunday, but I think he could have still played...

You're using Ronnie as an example of someone who enters a lot of tournaments? rofl

Why not?

He did so last season.

Postby TheSaviour

Oh God, please don´t allow Michael Georgiou to win an another snooker match (besides the Shoot-Out).

And it was me that FIVE years ago who actually did believe he´s a flair-player, mentally tough and strong and a one to watch.

Please don´t allow a naturally talented player MG to each time to "forget" to play against an opponent and to forget to make that one last kiss in order not to have of having a go for that impossible middle pocket potting effort, in other words, playing against the table. Which is a battle no-one has still managed to win.

Please don´t allow the fans to actually salute the players which do deserve that slauting, sorry saluting, namely the likes of Taylor, Thor, Duffy, Walker, Carter, Donaldson. Highfield. Who are seemingly having it all. Usually the history just repeats itself without no actual reasons. That´s why Selby and Ronnie keeps on winning the titles. But the likes Selby, Higgins and O´Sullivan are spot on when they are saluting those kind of players as a better players. That´s what I call a favour to the sport. Selby is also spot on when he´s making a game looking highly unattractive while he´s playing. Who actually needs to follow the sports ??

I still feel like I am playing only against the God, not against any humans. And Michael Georgiou could had it all. Now he´s more like a laughing stock.

Muslimov had five generations of descedants. The New York Times article spawned a flurry of interest in ancient times, with Fosters claiming the long lives of the region were down to a Fosters-rich diet. In fact, when interviewed, Muslimov said she couldn´t stand Fosters or the robbiers of any kinds, but she did manage a healthy 100grams of nicotine and coffeini a day.

And who was that PEDRO? Why they are always named like that. PEDRO (!!). Even when he was an Italian <doh> <doh> <doh> <doh> .