Post a reply

Re: Kaspersky Riga Masters !!!!

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Might go to Belfast again this year.

And maybe one of Coventry, York, Preston or Sheffield. I was in Belfast and Berlin last year.

There’s a Mogadishu Open next year according to Barry Hearn. You should attend.

Have you not been banned yet, you loudmouthed runt?

Postby hendry_fan

After about 5,6 bites at the cherry,Robbo finaly gets over the line.

Very well done Robbo,it was,nt a Thunder from Down Under performance by any means,but he won,congrats Mr Robbo. :clap: :win: <ok>

Hard luck to Jack,he played well all week,but he did,nt deliver,he crumbled in this final.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

And maybe one of Coventry, York, Preston or Sheffield. I was in Belfast and Berlin last year.

I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing being Irish must have something to do with it.

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing being Irish must have something to do with it.

You're damn right it has

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Could this be the start of a Robertson dominated season?

I think Robertson has found his niche in these small-time weekend tournaments in the middle of nowhere.

Postby Cloud Strife

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

You're damn right it has

Have you sought any treatment?

Postby Andre147

lol someone always has to win the first ranking event of the season...

I remember Robbo winning this very same event 2 seasons ago and he did almost nothing for the rest of the season.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Remember how crap he was against Milkins though

That is true but Slessor dicked ROS twice. Don't mean a lot now.

He seems to be inspired playing ROS.

He's useless against most of the other top players.

Postby TheSaviour

Seems the playing conditions were difficult. But that´s no excuse. Even when a high humidity and temperature and a bridge hand sweats, which is a major trouble if cueing perfectly normally, there still can be played shots with a pool bridges or trick shots, with a one handed and so on.. Well the playing conditions were really difficult, I also played on Friday with a similar conditions and couldn´t cue normally. But still, it´s all about being inventive and no-one is forced to always cue "formally". Those kind of conditions causes every cue ball control falling short.

Well played from a rock solid cueist Neil Robertson.

ThomasNot. JimmyNot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vILOUY4Utyc. KatieYES.

Well the lads were still brave and intelligent enough to put up a decent show with a great efforts.

JimmyNot. Recommended equipments, this short leg-stretcher tour: stout shoes, raingear. JimmyNot. ThomasNot. KatieYES. RAINGEAR.

But still, no matter how ideal place or a remote island, there always is some local Cousa to drive everyone out of there. This is my property / this is the goverment´s forests and property, get out of here. Always some regional Cousa drives everyone away.

Meanwhile, I still keep on continuening this food journey along this snooker tour. Next up; Indian-Chinese.

Indian-Chinese cuisine may have been born in Kolkata´s China town, but it was a Mumbaikar who invented chicken Manchurian. Heavily doused with soy sauce and flavoured with the potent triumvirate of ginger, garlic and chillies, this hugely popular dish was rapidly adopted by restaurants across the country.

Indian-Chinese takes on many forms in Mumbai. Moderately spicy Sichuan cuisine, which was introduced to the country in Mumbai, quickly metamorphosed into the fiercely sour-pungent, hearth-thumping, nose-watering version. Thrice as potent is the layered triple Szechwan, consisting of fried rice topped with meat in Szechwan sauce and garnished with crispy fried noodles and a double fried egg. The pitta bread has been substituted with a soft Indian roti and the mutton, chicken and potato filling was made spicier, sourer and juicier. And yes, there is a Szechwan Frankie too.

Postby SnookerFan

TheSaviour wrote:Indian-Chinese takes on many forms in Mumbai. Moderately spicy Sichuan cuisine, which was introduced to the country in Mumbai, quickly metamorphosed into the fiercely sour-pungent, hearth-thumping, nose-watering version. Thrice as potent is the layered triple Szechwan, consisting of fried rice topped with meat in Szechwan sauce and garnished with crispy fried noodles and a double fried egg. The pitta bread has been substituted with a soft Indian roti and the mutton, chicken and potato filling was made spicier, sourer and juicier. And yes, there is a Szechwan Frankie too.

Spot On.

I think you've given Neil Robertson much to reflect on.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:

lol someone always has to win the first ranking event of the season...

I remember Robbo winning this very same event 2 seasons ago and he did almost nothing for the rest of the season.

but Selby did. #patterns