Post a reply

Re: Kaspersky Riga Masters !!!!

Postby Dan-cat

Didn't like the way Jack said he wasn't used to the table in his post-match interview. It's a snooker table, exactly the same make, model and spec as the other ones he played on. They can't be that different. It's not like he'd been driving a Mini all day and then asked to use a Ferrari for his last race.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:Didn't like the way Jack said he wasn't used to the table in his post-match interview. It's a snooker table, exactly the same make, model and spec as the other ones he played on. They can't be that different. It's not like he'd been driving a Mini all day and then asked to use a Ferrari for his last race.

Seconded

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:Didn't like the way Jack said he wasn't used to the table in his post-match interview. It's a snooker table, exactly the same make, model and spec as the other ones he played on. They can't be that different. It's not like he'd been driving a Mini all day and then asked to use a Ferrari for his last race.

The TV Lighting makes a difference but the difference is so little at this level....hes played on TV plenty of times to know the deal.

Postby Gridlock

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Just looked at home and that is FILTH. Dan Cat and Gridlock should be ashamed.
I hope the mods will treat this with the seriousness it warrants.
:no:

That photo and a few others of Jackie boy were posted on the Island awhile back. Can't recall which tournament.

Postby Dan-cat

Gridlock wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Just looked at home and that is FILTH. Dan Cat and Gridlock should be ashamed.
I hope the mods will treat this with the seriousness it warrants.
:no:

That photo and a few others of Jackie boy were posted on the Island awhile back. Can't recall which tournament.

Guilty, m’lud

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I’m sorry

For what?

Everything

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I heard some thunder this morning.

IT MUST'VE EMANATED FROM DOWN UNDER!

You must have bionic hearing.

Do you hear it?

DO YOU HEAR THE THUNDER, THAT EMANATES FROM DOWN UNDER?